THSTI Project Life Science Job – Rs. 73,000 pm Salary
THSTI Project Life Science Job – Rs. 73,000 pm Salary. MSc & PhD check out the details on the jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO.: THS/RN/30/2021
Job Title: Project Manager
No of Position: 01
Project Title: “Epidemic preparedness through rapid vaccine development: support of Indian vaccine development aligned with the global initiative of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI)”
Age Limit: 40 years
► Last date for receipt of online application: 18th August 2021.
► The applications will certainly be scrutinised/shortlisted and also processed for additional selection.
How to Apply:
- These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory
performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected.
Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The closing date of on line application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post/ lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. iii). For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: iii(a) UR – 10 years , iii(b) OBC -13 years iii(c) SC/ST – 15 years iv) For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. v) Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. vi) There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
- With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye-laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules/ guidelines shall prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure for filling up online application:
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format):
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format).
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional.
experience/ distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/ Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard)/ Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate/ Mark sheet.
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet.
viii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate.
viii) Relevant experience certificates.
ix) Caste/ Disability certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable.
2. Procedure for filling online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates might apply on-line at the Institute’s website
www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications with any other mode will not be approved.
ii) The following will be the stepwise procedure
A) Step 1: Details of the candidate.
B) Step 2: Uploading of documents.
C) Step 3: Payment of application fee.
► The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI.
► As soon as payment is made, no correction/ modification is possible.
► Applicants are asked to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for the future.
► The fee once paid will not be refunded under any kind of circumstances.
► Details of fees to be paid are as shown below:
1. Unreserved, OBC & EWS applicants: Rs. 590
2. SC/ST /Women/PwBD: Rs. 118/-.
D) Step 4: Submission of application.
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will certainly be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the on-line application by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates need to guarantee that he/ she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated.
in the advertisement. If it is found that he/ she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the very same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will certainly be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and also no correspondence in this.
respect will be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the on-line form, please send out an email to
email@example.com in addition to the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Rs. 73,000/-
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or the relevant branch from a recognized University with a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Desirable Qualification & Experience: The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall administration of the project. He/she will support provide administrative support to the scientific and technical staff.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI Project Life Science Job – Rs. 73,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram