C-CAMP Life Sciences Entrepreneurship Development Manager Recruitment
C-CAMP Life Sciences Entrepreneurship Development Manager Recruitment. MSc/PhD Life Science Job Openings at C-CAMP. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Entrepreneurship Development Manager
No. of positions: One (1)
Tenure and Remuneration: This is a contractual position. Remuneration shall be based on qualification and experience.
Job Profile: C-CAMP Entrepreneurship Advancement office is looking for an Entrepreneurship Development Manager, who is pro-active and meticulous with an ability to think strategically and drive programs independently.
How to Apply:
- The above position will also involve travel.
- Interested candidates may please send their resumes to email@example.com.
- Please refer to this advertisement in your subject liner. Candidates whose profile matches our requirement will be contacted directly; there shall be no communication otherwise.
- The last date for receiving the application is 10th August 2021.
Qualification: M.Sc / PhD in any discipline of the Life Sciences or equivalent qualifications.
Experience: At least 3 years experience in running Entrepreneurship Development Programs or being part of a team working with Life Science entrepreneurs.
Minimum skills required: The candidate should have theability to work independently as well as in a team, have good interpersonal skills and be proficient in verbal and written communication.
Nature of work:
- Planning and implementing Entrepreneurship Development Programs
- Expanding the network of start-ups in the EDPs
- Ensuring Impact and other criteria are achieved.
- Developing Agendas, themes, focus areas for EDPs and their components and coordinating with resource persons
- Planning and implementing outreach activities for participation
- Coordinating with delegates – presentations, reimbursements etc
- Negotiating quotations from vendors
- Processing Invoices
- Preparing reports, presentations, videos and other documents
- Coordinating with the Communications team to ensure appropriate dissemination of important announcements/achievements through social media and other mediums.
- Managing and updating portal, website, etc.,
- Managing on-site activities for programs and events
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Management
Editor’s Note: C-CAMP Museums and Field Stations Facility Recruitment, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.