Application Specialist, Chromatography at Sartorius – Apply Online
Application Specialist, Chromatography at Sartorius – Apply Online. Exclusive job opportunity for biotechnology and biological engineering job opening. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Name of the Post: Application Specialist, Chromatography
Reference Number: R11090
Location: Bangalore (India)
For Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd., We are looking for The Application Professional to join our team in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible for offering product expertise, application knowledge and technical support along each step of the customer’s process. The main missions are to ensure successful design, validation and implementation of our products, by supporting sales for product design, product positioning and demonstration, and supporting customers for application development work, initial startups and training.
What you will certainly accomplish along with us:
- Support the Sales organization on existing products through product presentations, demonstrations and application studies, and on new products in close collaboration with product management through beta site testing and demonstrations
- Support Sales in the customer process and URS analysis, and generate application trials to help to design optimized products in line with the application requirements
- Assist customers for first product installation and initial start-up, and ensure the training of the customer
- Support Quality Department in the quality complaint process by troubleshooting and analyzing customers processes for better investigation and resolution.
What will convince us:
- Graduate in biological engineering or biotechnology
- Minimum 4 years of Product and application experience
- Ability to effectively interface with product/project/division management
- Ability to interact at various levels (sales, technical, users)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English plus other local languages
- Computer proficient in Windows-based software package including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
Editor’s Note: Application Specialist, Chromatography at Sartorius – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.