Kalyani University Project SRF Job Openings – MSc & MTech Apply
Kalyani University Project SRF Job Openings – MSc & MTech Apply. Project SRF position for MSc & MTech candidates at Kalyani University. MTech & MSc candidates apply for the Project Senior Research Fellow vacancy. Check details on the same, as posted below:
This job expires in :
UNIVERSITY OF KALYANI
ADVERTISEMENT FOR SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF) POSITION
ICMR FUNDED PROJECT
Position Name: Project SRF
Posts: 01 Post
Name of Project: Molecular characterization and functional analysis of novel small RNA SrbA in Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Principal Investigator (PI): Dr SkTofajjen Hossain
Period: Initially it will be for 1 year however likely to be extendable for two even more years based on the performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
Age limit: 32 years.
How to Apply:
Interested and also qualified applicants are encouraged to apply on or before June 30th, 2021.
Interested applicants may send their application in addition to a detailed CV with contact number as well as e-mail ID, self-attested duplicates of testimonials, any other pertinent documents, one-page research statement through email to Dr SkTofajjen Hossain ([email protected]) on or before 12 noon of June 30th, 2021. Please write “Application for the Senior Research Fellow (SRF) position” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Date of Interview: Will be notified in the e-mail sent out to the short-listed candidates.
Terms and Condition:
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview.
- The appointment of the applicant will certainly be governed by the terms and conditions of the said project of the funding agency.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- If the number of applicants is large, the selection committee may decide to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over as well as above the minimum prescribed in the ad.
- The selected applicant will certainly have to join duty immediately upon receipt of the offer.
- The fellowship might be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the period of performance is not deemed satisfactory.
- The selected candidates will not claim for regular appointment at this University as the Fellowship is totally temporary and also co-terminus with the Project.
Contact: Dr SkTofajjen Hossain, Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Nadia – 741235. Mobile No. 7001902413. E-mail: [email protected].
Remuneration: Rs. 35,000/- each month + 8% HRA.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/
Biotechnology/ Biological Sciences along with NET/ GATE etc. qualification. The candidate must have at least 2 years of research experience in the field of Molecular Biology as of the date of the interview. The applicant needs to have previous working experience in Cloning, Real-time PCR, Protein expression and purification.
Desired Qualification: Published paper in a standard referred journal.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Kalyani University Project SRF Job Openings – MSc & MTech Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.