IISER Kolkata Project SRF (CSIR Project) Recruitment
IISER Kolkata Project SRF (CSIR Project) Recruitment. MSc/BTech Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Immunology/ Microbiology or related field applicants are eligible to apply for a project srf vacancy. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Project SRF (CSIR Project)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Impaired quality control of Connexin43 and decreased astrocyte gap junctional communication in a mouse hepatitis virus-induced model of human neurological disease multiple sclerosis.
Age limit: 40 years
Tenure: Tenure of the post will initially be for 9-12 months but likely to be extendable for two more years subject to the performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
Application Process for IISER Kolkata Project SRF:
- Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply on or before June 10th, 2021.
- The Last Date for the receipt of the application is June 10th, 2021. Applications enclosing attested copies of all testimonials/certificates and curriculum vitae should be sent to [email protected] within the application deadline.
- Based on the first evaluation of applications received, only selected applicants will be notified by email to appear for an interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview.
- Date of Interview: Will be notified in the email sent to the short-listed candidates.
- Project start date: Will be notified via email to the selected candidates.
Essential qualification: M.Sc/B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.VSc or equivalent degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Immunology/ Microbiology or related FIELD WITH 2 years of post-M.SC/B.E./B.TECH/B.PHARM/B.VSC EXPERIENCE as evidenced from at least one published paper in standard referred journals or M.E/M.TECH/M.V.Sc/M.Pharm or equivalent or M.B.B.S/B.D.S with 1 year internship
Desirable Qualification: Experience in cell culture, Western Blot, PCR, Immunohistochemistry, Animal Handling and knowledge in Molecular Biology tools and techniques. Basic knowledge of computers for keeping and maintaining records is also desirable.
Salary: 35,000/- per month (consolidated),
Editor’s Note: IISER Kolkata Project SRF (CSIR Project) Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.