IISER Pune Teaching Associate Job – Rs. 60,000 to 70,000 pm Salary
IISER Pune Teaching Associate Job – Rs. 60,000 to 70,000 pm Salary. IISER Pune is hiring Biological Sciences for Teaching Associate Position. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT. NO. 29/2021
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having an outstanding academic record as well as relevant work experience for the following positions simply on a temporary as well as a contractual basis under the funded project entitled “Pilot Programme of India Innovation Competency Enhancement Program (IICEP)” (Proj. code: 30119486) funded by Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India:
Job Title: Senior Teaching Associate (STA) (Science Education)
Post code – 3
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of one year extendable for a further duration based on satisfactory performance of the incumbent and also a continuation of the project.
Age: Not more than 45 years as of the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates ought to send the application by e-mail in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by e-mail (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before May 15, 2021. Please mention “Advt 29/2021”, “Name of the post and post code” in the subject line of the e-mail.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and also the shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and also the Email ID in the application.
- Recent passport size photograph and also photocopies of relevant certifications and also various other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of
applications received in response to this advertisement are large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in case
of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: May 15 2021
Emoluments: Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- each month depending on experience.
Essential Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Biology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology or relevant discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of School Education/ demonstrated Teaching/ Training teachers at School or College level.
Desirable: The candidate must have demonstrated leadership abilities and experience in working with school teachers on pedagogy as well as science education. The applicant must be well versed with social media, data analysis, technological writing, as well as project management. In addition to English, the applicant must be proficient in either Hindi or Marathi or both languages as well as must have good command over oral and also written communication skills.
Job requirement: The incumbent is expected to design and execute teacher training workshops of the Science Activity Centre in science and maths. This includes designing models and also hands-on activities that are related to but not bound by school curricula. While the job headquarters will be Pune, extensive travelling to different urban and also rural areas across the country will certainly be necessary.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Teaching Associate Job – Rs. 60,000 to 70,000 pm Salary, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram