ICMR-NIIRNCD Jobs – BSc/MSc & PhD Life Sciences Apply
ICMR-NIIRNCD Jobs – BSc/MSc & PhD Life Sciences Apply. National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases jobs. NIIRNCD job openings. BSc/MSc & PhD candidates apply for the COVID-19 Staff recruitment. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Advt. No. NIIRNCD/COVID-19/Rectt./Testing/2021
VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR TEMPORARY/PROJECT POSTS
National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (formerly Desert Medicine Research Centre), Jodhpur is a permanent research Institute under the aegis of the Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
NIIRNCD invites applications for the following contract positions totally on a temporary basis, till 31st July 2021 or till the COVID-19 surge curve falls down, whichever is earlier, to handle the RT-PCR Testing Services, on account of an upsurge in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Details of Post to be filled:
Name of the Post: Contract Laboratory Support – II
No. of Posts: 04
Max Age Limit: 30 years
Name of the Post: Contract Scientific Support – I
No. of Posts: 01
Max Age Limit: 35 years
Instructions to the applicants:
- The qualified candidates ready to make an application for the above-mentioned posts might download the application form from the websites of ICMR and NIIRNCD at the links: https://main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity and also http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/Opportunities.asp.
- The duly filled application (DO NOT ATTACH ANY DOCUMENT) need to be sent to NIIRNCD, Jodhpur on or before 19.05.2021 latest by 05:30 PM via e-mail at [email protected]. Candidates should clearly mention in the subject line of their email, the name of the post, they are applying for. Late receipt of applications beyond the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Only shortlisted applicants will certainly be called for skill test/personal discussion/interview. In the case of more than 30 eligible applicants, a written test will certainly be conducted comprising of multiple-choice questions. The level of questions would certainly be of essential qualification prescribed for the post. The applicants will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the interview subject to qualifying the skill test wherever applicable.
Important Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement of staff shall be for COVID-19 specific activities only.
- The applicants willing to apply for the above positions might guarantee themselves that they are competent and also capable enough to support the COVID-19 testing and also related works.
- Preference will certainly be given to the applicants having experience of COVID-19 testing and related works.
- Preference will be given to the candidates that had earlier worked in any one of the ICMR’s Institutes/Centres.
- Preference will certainly be given to the regional/local candidates.
- The selected candidates will undergo a medical checkup by a Registered Medical Practitioner prior to joining the post.
- The chosen candidates will not have any kind of right of regular employment in ICMR or Govt. of India or the facilities as extended to the regular employees.
- No other allowance except the consolidated emoluments shall be admissible to the chosen applicants.
- TA/DA, if required, may be taken into consideration based on Rules for joining the post.
- The applicants so chosen shall be entitled only to the Casual Leave and Restricted Holidays.
- The selected applicants need to work in General or Shift duties according to the requirement.
Various Other Terms and Conditions:
- Qualifications ought to be from recognized Institutions/Universities only.
- Experience certification ought to clearly state the nature of work throughout the period of employment. Experience in the pertinent discipline/ field needs to be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the appropriate authority.
- Age will certainly be relaxed to a max of 05 years OR the completed months/years of the earlier project service, whichever is less. This will be applicable to all the candidates irrespective of their category i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc.
- Candidates utilized in Govt. Service/ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of submission of application/ interview/personal discussions failing which they will not be permitted to appear for interview/ personal discussions.
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be extended based on satisfactory performance as well as requirement.
- The Director, ICMR-NIIRNCD reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or readvertise the posts any time, without assigning any type of reasons thereof. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Dates of written test (if any kind of)/ personal discussion/skill test will be notified on the websites of ICMR and also NIIRNCD. Dates of written test (if any)/ personal discussion/interview might be changed because of administrative reasons. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing for a personal discussion/walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing and also bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview as well as employment will be a disqualification and also such candidates will be barred from the selection process.
- Applicants making an application for more than one post ought to SEPARATELY apply for each post.
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE i.e. experience from the date of completion of the minimum essential educational qualification will only be counted.
- Submission of incorrect or false info shall disqualify the candidature at any type of stage.
- Considering that the posts are totally on a temporary basis, no advantage of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will certainly be available to the appointee.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 19.05.2021.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience will certainly not bestow any kind of guarantee of selection.
- In the event of selection, an applicant needs to produce all documents or certificates in original relating to (1) Educational qualification (2) Date of Birth (3) Experience certificates/ testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size picture (5) ID Proof i.e. Aadhar/Voter ID/Driving License, etc. (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certification, if applicable, for verification at the time of joining the post.
- Applicants, that fail to bring the original certificates at the time of joining, will certainly not be allowed to join the chosen post. Applicants reporting after the scheduled date/ time will also not be permitted to appear in the personal discussions/interview.
- Any type of additional info might be downloaded from ICMR and NIIRNCD websites at the links: https://main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity and also http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/Opportunities.asp, which will be updated from time to time.
Posted on the website of ICMR and NIIRNCD on 10.05.2021.
For Post I
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Life Science subjects with 3 years of work experience in the recognized medical lab.
Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/ Biochemistry.
For Post II
Salary: 48000 + HRA as per Rules
Essential Qualification: 1st Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Biochemistry with 2 years work experience in a recognized medical laboratory.
Second class Post Graduate Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/ Biochemistry with Ph. D in appropriate subjects.
Download Application Format From Below
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIIRNCD Jobs – BSc/MSc & PhD Life Sciences Apply. ICMR-NIIRNCD Jobs 2021. ICMR-NIIRNCD Jobs Latest. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.