NIRRH Jobs Genetics, Life Science, Biotech & Bioinformatics Apply
NIRRH Jobs Genetics, Life Science, Biotech & Bioinformatics Apply. NIRRH recruitment for Bioinformatics/ Genetics/Life Sciences/ Biotechnology candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
No. ICMR-NIRRH/PROJ/RG/214/ 2019
Designation: Project Technical Officer
Name of Project: “Clinical phenotypes and genetic regulation of endometriosis in Indian women (ECGRI study)”, Funded by DBT Wellcome India Alliance
Duration: One Year (Extendable up to two years)
Age Limit: 30 years
Location: ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Online Applications are invited before up to 10/04/2021 for the following vacancy under the Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be invited for an online interview. Details regarding online interviews will be informed later.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Candidates can join online Interview on the Zoom video call app at a scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If the same is not found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Due to the lockdown, Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
- Applying for the post of Project Technical Officer:- http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Stipend: Rs. 32,000 per month
Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Genetics/Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ from a recognized Institution.
- Two years of research experience in epidemiological/ genetic studies (preferably multi-center studies)
- Epidemiological, Clinical data analysis experience
- Experience in handling big data such as Genomes /Exomes/ Genotype, Datasets,
Next-Generation Sequencing datasets.
- Proficiency in internet applications & communication skills
- Experience in molecular biology techniques
Nature of Duties:
- To assist to prepare all necessary documents required for ethics committee submission, annual reports of host institute and funding agency
- To monitor the centralized clinical, genomic database and biorepository at JCMR-NIRRH, Mumbai
- Coordination and supervision of project activities and also implementation of the project at participating study sites all over India
- To coordinate and help the Clinical Collaborators and also project staff for timely entry of the data and transportation of samples
- To supervise, conduct regular quality control checks of data collection, entry and also storage
- To help in organizing video/telephone meeting with all participating study sites to review the progress and also ensure adherence to protocol
- To conduct epidemiological and genomic data analysis and also assist in writing project reports, publications
- To assist in any other works associated with the project or various other scientific/technical activities
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRRH Jobs Genetics, Life Science, Biotech & Bioinformatics Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.