NARI JRF Job Vacancy – Online Applications Invited
NARI JRF Job Vacancy – Online Applications Invited. National AIDS Research Institute is hiring life sciences candidates for junior research fellow job. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details on the job, the description, the salary, the application instructions and more below:
This job expires in :
ICMR-National AIDS Research Institute
Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research (OHR), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Plot No.73, G – Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune – 411 026
Phone No. 27331200, Fax.No.020-27121071
Email: [email protected]
Ref No. NARI/DBT/2020-21/
- On-line applications are invited for the post of ‘Junior Research Fellow’ in the DST sponsored, a totally time-bound research project entitled ‘MicroRNA profiling and deciphering their role in HIV-driven inflammatory responses at the female genital mucosa’. This post is short-term for the project duration only. Based upon performance in the first year, the appointment could be extended additionally.
- Last date of application submission: on or prior to April 10th 2021.
Kindly email complete biodata, copies of proof of age, qualifications, experience, in case of OBC non-creamy layer certificates from the competent authority empowered to issue such certificate ought to be emailed on [email protected]. Applications will be screened. The tentative date for personal discussion in person/via Skype/video call will certainly be informed to the shortlisted candidate through phone or email.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Post: 01
Age: 28 years
How to Apply:
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates will be according to the Government rules. Age and experience are relaxable in deserving cases.
- Government servants need to apply with the proper channel or enclose ‘No Objection Certification from the present office/employer together with their application on email.
- Qualification I degree must be from a reputed institution/ university
- More fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post. Canvassing in any type of form will certainly be a disqualification.
- The Director/ appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any kind of application without assigning any reason & no correspondence in this matter will certainly be entertained.
- Applicants are advised to keep looking at the web site of this institute for any change or results or any other info
- Apply for the post of JRF: visit www.nari-icmr.res.in.
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Basic Science OR graduate/ post-graduate degree in a professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test (NET) – CSIR UGC Net including lectureship and GATE.
b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central govt. departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Criteria: Lab experience of more than 2 years in one or more of the following:
- Molecular biology techniques
- Immunological assays
- Cervical sample processing and carrying out laboratory assays including (but not limited to) RNA extraction, Real-time PCR for microRNA analysis, RNA Sequencing & analysis, pathway prediction and validation.
- Maintenance of cell lines and setting up of in vitro and ex vivo assays, carrying out assays like Dual-luciferase assay, flow cytometry etc.
- Data analysis & interpretation.
- Keeping appropriate laboratory records of the laboratory assays.
- Assist Pl in oroiect manaqement.
Remuneration: Rs 31000/- plus 24 percent HRA – 38,440/- pm
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NARI JRF Job Vacancy – Online Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.