ILBS Delhi Jobs – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Available
ILBS Delhi Jobs – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Available. MSc Biochem/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences & Biotech candidates apply for project assistant jobs at ILBS – Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences. Check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
ILBS Job Details
INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF ‘Junior Research Fellow’
UNDER PROJECT FUNDED BY SERB
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Identification of COVID-19 Associated Extracellular Vesicles as a Prognostic Tool and an Alternative of SARS-Cov-2 Infection and Transmission”
Project Funded by: SERB
Duration of the project: Six months
Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply for ILBS Job:
- Interested candidates who fulfil the mentioned qualifications/eligibility criteria may fill up the prescribed application form and forward it to the PI [email protected] and also [email protected] through e-mail by 15 April 2021, 5:00 pm in a prescribed application form.
- The appointment under the project will be on a “contract basis” for the period of 6.
- The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification, experience and also the upper age limitation will be 10.04.2021.
- Just shortlisted candidates will certainly be called for written test/interview/skill test in the Institute. The shortlisted candidates will be needed to bring all their xeroxes of degree/certificate/diploma/ testimonials along with their printed application.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- In case of any kind of query, the applicant might call in Department of Molecular and Cellular Medicine on the telephone No. 011-46300000 Ext: 24113.
Consolidated Salary: Rs 31,000 plus HRA.
Essential Qualification: Post Grad in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution. NET/GATE qualification or any national eligibility test is mandatory
Desirable Qualification: M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks. With experience in size exclusion chromatography as well as Flow Cytometry will be preferred.
- To perform experiments on clinical samples, and follow up details of all patients under the guidance of PI.
- To maintain records of data related to the project
- To update data of patients
- To attend workshops related to the project on extracellular vesicles.
- To write manuscripts
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ILBS Delhi Jobs – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.