Beckman Coulter Scientist Recruitment – Applications Invited
Beckman Coulter Scientist Recruitment – Applications Invited. MSc Biotech/ Biochem/ Microbiology Job Openings. MSc Vacancies at Danaher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
Danaher Job Details
Name of the Post: Development Scientist: Flow Cytometry (Technical)
Job ID: R1147975
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Family Description: develops, evaluates, and also implements brand-new reagent solutions for research and/or In Vitro diagnostic use. Integrates the voice of the customer in the development of new products. Plans and performs experiments and also studies, and also evaluate results. Adheres to product specifications as well as makes recommendations for adjustments to specifications. Supports technologies post‐launch to resolve performance issues. Maintains knowledge of industry principles and also advancements. May publish articles in scientific journals and also produce patentable work. Works closely with Marketing, Manufacturing, as well as Quality, in addition to other functions to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
Summary of responsibilities: Help in the evaluation and also implementation of new technologies. The incumbent performs experiments, analyzes data and also plans the next series of experiments, takes ownership for the assigned work participates in planning studies for the development, evolution as well as optimization of the assay(s); Prepares study plans and reports, maintains well-organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with pertinent procedures; and supports post-launch to resolve performance and/or quality issues.
Boundary Conditions/Authority Levels:
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work; general instructions on new assignments. Adheres to policies and also procedures
Essential Duties and also Responsibilities: consist of the following. Various other duties may be assigned.
- Participates in the analysis, design and also development of system applications.
- Follows standard practices as well as procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Reports status of experiments to supervisor/Technical lead.
- Applies analytical skills to interpret data and also makes use of independent judgment as well as discretion in developing solutions to a variety of work problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Able to troubleshoot issues, identify root cause as well as strive towards solutions for identified problems
- Responsible for creating technological presentations as well as updating pertinent functions on the very same
- Responsible for generating high-quality technological documents and also reports
- Responsible for strict adherence to quality standards and regulatory standards
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to the following management level.
- Responsible for guaranteeing personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and also
- Environmental compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- PhD/ Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology or relevant fields with 2+ or 4+ years of pertinent experience in industry respectively or Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering with 6+ years of pertinent experience in Industry.
- Industrial experience in the field of assay development of Flow cytometry reagents, ELISAs or other Immunological techniques is desirable but not mandatory.
Editor’s Note: Beckman Coulter Scientist Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.