Life Science Vacancies THSTI – Applications Invited
Life Science Vacancies THSTI – Applications Invited. BSc & MSc Life Sciences check out the details on the jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. : THS/RN/12/2021
Job Title: Project Technical Officer
No of Position: 01
Project Name: “Effective and Affordable Flu Vaccines for the World” (INDIGO) This is a Horizon 2020 joint grant between the Department of Biotechnology (Govt of India) and the European Union (EU)”
Age Limit: 30 years
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for an interview on 13th April 2021 at 10:00 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad 121001.
How to Apply:
- These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory
performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected.
Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt./ PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test/Interview.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post/ lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. iii). For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: iii(a) UR – 10 years , iii(b) OBC -13 years iii(c) SC/ST – 15 years iv) For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. v) Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. vi) There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- A number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of the interview/skill test.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
NOTE: The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Rs. 32,000/-
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Life Sciences with five years of post-qualification experience in project management/ sound knowledge of finance /administrative management. OR Master degree in Life Sciences or with two years post qualification experience in project management/ sound knowledge of finance /administrative.
Job Responsibilities: The Project Technical Officer is expected to facilitate coordination of the multi-partner, multi-institution, consortia projects supported by the department in
partnership with the European Union to enable the development of the “Influenza
vaccine for the world”. Considering the nature and scale of these projects, an
ideal candidate will have following demonstrated qualities:
- Should have training, understanding, and knowledge in broader areas of life sciences/biotechnology management.
- Organize regular review meetings; make record notes, minutes of the meeting etc.
- Should be comfortable with managing digital tools eg. virtual meeting platforms, PowerPoint presentations, MS Excel, monitoring dashboards, etc.
- Manage efficient written and verbal communication with the project partners
- Keep track of project activities and manage consolidation of scheduled updates on objectives and deliverables
- Note drafting, budgeting, responses to the financial queries and preparation of
- Preparation of administrative and scientific reports; summarize the information
- Facilitate communication among the consortium and with the Monitoring cum Expert Committee
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under short time lines
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- Create online module for monitoring and coordination activities
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Life Science Vacancies THSTI – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram