ICMR-NIRTH Life Science Project Research Assistant Job
ICMR-NIRTH Life Science Project Research Assistant Job. MSc/BSc candidates with a background of Life Science can apply for research jobs at ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tribal Health for project vacancies. Check out all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
ICMR – National Institute of Research in Tribal Health
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health
and Family Welfare, Government of India
Applications are invites online up to 5.30 PM of 07/04/2021 for the following positions which are to be filled purely on a temporary & contract basis at ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur:
Name of the Post: Project Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 02
Name of Project: “Efficacy and safety of ACT for the treatment of uncomplicated plasmodium falciparum malaria in India-2020-2021” – For a period of 6
Age: Not exceeding Thirty years Relaxable up to 3 years for OBC applicants.
How to Apply:
- Qualification & experience should be in a relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification age and experience before joining. If they are
not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, result or any other information.
- Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on a project of ICMR Institutes/ Centre’s shall be given age relaxation to a minimum of five years or a completed months/year based on earlier project services, whichever is less, they meet the essential qualification and experience prescribed for the post, with a view to providing the opportunity to compare with other candidates.
- If the candidates of the reserved category are not available, an appointment will be made from the candidates of other categories as per the recommendations of the selection committee and future vacancy filled from the candidates of relevant categories.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per the Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in unreserved posts.
- Age will be reckoned from the last date of receipt of application i.e. 07/04/2021.
- The above post is contractual for the duration offered may or may not be renewed subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Stipend/consolidated emoluments of the project positions may vary from time to time
- No TA/ DA will be paid and the candidate has to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for discussion meeting.
- The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves the rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment on project consultant mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for a regular appointment either in ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur or ICMR or any
organization of Govt. of India.
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project consultant staff.
- The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at a later stage.
- Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- No accommodation can be provided for the shortlisted candidate.
- The addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will not be published in the newspaper. Please refer to the Institute website (www.nirth.res.in) in this regard.
- Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification and experience may download the application from the websites www.nirth.res.in and www.icmr.nic.in
and send it along with a detailed CV and all relevant documents via e-mail to [email protected] latest by 07/04/2021 (17:30 hours).
Late/delayed/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without any intimation. After scrutiny, shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview, through video conferencing.
ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the Director of this Institute will be final and binding. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Salary per month: Rs. 31,000/-
Essential Qualifications: Grad in Life Science from a recognized university with
3 years research/fieldwork experience from a recognized Institutions or Master’s degree in Life Science subject.
Desirable Qualifications: Research Experience in Malaria related fieldwork, diagnosis using molecular tools in a government, autonomous, PSU, recognized organization. Hands-on experience in various other molecular techniques such as DNA/RNA isolation, PCR and also electrophoresis etc. Knowledge. of computer applications. Candidates with the knowledge of Bioinformatic applications (Swiss model, Modeller, Prime) for modelling of protein structure will certainly be favoured.
- To carry out field activity, enrolment and also a follow-up of malaria patients.
- To carry out the molecular diagnosis of malaria making use of PCR and also DNA sequencing.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRTH Life Science Project Research Assistant Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.