Sikkim Public Service Commission Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
Sikkim Public Service Commission Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021. MSc Botany/ Zoology and Biotechnology Scientific Officer (Biology) Job. Government Jobs at Sikkim Public Service Commission 2021. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/SPSC/EXAM/2021.
Applications are welcomed from qualified local candidates for filling of 01 (one) post of
Scientific Officer (Biology), 01 (one) post of Scientific Officer (Chemistry) and 01 posts of Scientific Officer (Questioned Documents) on a temporary regular basis in Level -16 of the Pay Matrix through Direct Recruitment under Regional Forensic Laboratory (RFSL), CID Sikkim Police Home Department. All applications are to be submitted online through the official web site of the Commission at www.spscskm.gov.in.
However, during the duration of Probation/Apprenticeship/ Training, pay will be
governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
Name of Post: Scientific Officer (Biology)
No. of Posts: 01 (UR)
Age Limit: The Candidates ought to not be below the age of 21 years and also over the age of 40 years as of 31st Jan 2021 in terms of Notification No. M( 3 )/( 55 )/ GEN/DOP/Pt. III DT: 03.07.2019.
(a) Need to have knowledge of any one of the State Languages.
(b) Ought to be conversant with the customs and also usages of Sikkim.
(a) Candidate needs to be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certification or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(b) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(c) Should have a Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(d) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidates.
(e) Marital Status (for the female applicant). When it comes to married women candidate, the COI/SSC of Husband ought to be enclosed.
- Scheme of Examination: Applicants are advised to refer to APPENDIX– I for Detailed Scheme as well as the pattern for the Written Exams. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Sikkim Public Service Commission web site.
- Applicant must go through the advertisement as well as read the instructions provided on the Commission website page carefully prior to applying online. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and also shall be swiftly rejected.
- The applicants are advised to apply online at our web site http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or prior to 15.03.2021 up to 12 midnight. Application submitted after 15.03.2021 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will certainly not be responsible for the same.
- A rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post based on the advertised criteria will certainly be uploaded to the SPSC website on 22nd March 2021 and also if any of the rejected candidates have a reservation on the rejection of the application, they ought to send their grievances in addition to justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 23rd March 2021 to 31st March 2021.
- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only can be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount when deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- e-Admit Cards can be downloaded as well as printed by the eligible applicants after a Notification for the same will be published on the official website of the Commission.
- Applicants are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, and Driving License) together with valid e-Admit cards to the exam centre for proof of identity.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will certainly be called for scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Shortlisted applicants are needed to submit attested xeroxes of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
- Admission to all the stages of exam for which applicants are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and also Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any type of stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfil any one of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be terminated by the Commission without notice.
- The Commission will certainly entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only.
after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
- Any additional instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would certainly be uploaded only on the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
(a) Master of Science in Botany, Zoology, Anthropology (Physical) Bio-Technology or Forensic Science from a recognized university.
(b) Minimum 3 months of training in Forensic Biology and also Serology from a recognized Institution.
(c) 03 years of working experience in Forensic Biology as well as Serology discipline under State/Central Government Forensic Laboratory.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Sikkim Public Service Commission Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.