SGPGIMS Life Science Project Recruitment – Applications Invited
SGPGIMS Life Science Project Recruitment – Applications Invited. SGPGIMS is recruiting candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No.: R/43/2020-21
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Position: 01
Project Title: “Understanding the molecular basis of MEF2D-rearranged oncogenic fusion
proteins in Leukemogenesis”
Name of the PI: Dr Kulwant Singh
Duration: The initial appointment will be for one year and also might be extended depending upon the satisfactory performance of the applicant till the duration of the project.
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Vacancy:
- The date/Time of the Interview is: 01-03-2021 at 11.00 AM.
- The venue of the Interview is: Conference Room, Stem Cell Research Centre, Academic Block 1 st Floor, New Hematology Building, I-Block.
- Interested candidates need to send their updated CV latest by 27-02-2021 at email:
- Candidates appearing for an interview ought to bring an application on plain paper
mentioning Advt No., Name of Post, Resume, two self-attested PP-size photos as well as
original documents of their qualification and also experience. The tenure of the position is coterminous with the project
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Director reserves the right to cancel the Advt or selections with no reason thereof.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 /- pm plus HRA
Essential qualification: MSc/MTech in Life Sciences subjects/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology with a minimum of 60% marks or equal grade. Candidates making an application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) must have qualified CSIR-UGC NET-LS, DBT BET Category II or GATE or equivalent exams. Candidates having prior research experience in the area of Genomics, Proteomics, Cell culture as well as Molecular Biology from a reputed Research Institute/University will be given preference.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: SGPGIMS Life Science Project Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.