Project Assistant Genetics Jobs – Biochemistry Apply
Project Assistant Genetics Jobs – Biochemistry Apply. IISER Pune is hiring Genetics & Biochemistry for PA Position. MSc candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT. NO.: 14/2021
Job Title: Project Assistant (PA)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Centre of Excellence in Epigenetics (Phase II)”
Project Code: 30816267
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Tenure of Appointment: Up to November 26, 2021, might be extended based on
continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Age: Not more than 25 years as of the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available
below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before February 22, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No.
14/2021” and “Project Assistant (PA)” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and also the shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and also Email ID in the application.
- Recent passport size photograph and also photocopies of relevant certifications and also various other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where a number of
applications received in response to this advertisement are large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: February 22 2021
Emoluments: Rs. 18,000/- plus 24 percent HRA each month
Essential Qualifications & Experience: Master’s degree in Genetics/ Biochemistry or any other
Preference: Applicants having experience as well as knowledge of any of the following: Cancer Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry will certainly be preferred.
Job Requirement: Incumbent need to be prepared to travel in between the collaborators’ laboratories to coordinate the project.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Project Assistant Genetics Jobs – Biochemistry Apply, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram