MSc Zoology RA Job Opening at ZSI – Life Sciences Apply
MSc Zoology RA Job Opening at ZSI – Life Sciences Apply. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc/PhD Research Associate Job. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc & PhD Life Sciences/Zoology candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
Advt. No. SAC-ZSI/01/2021
Name of the Post: Research Associate – I
No of the Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Health Assessment of Indian Corals and Coral Reefs”
Duration: One year.
Place of Posting: The posting is at Jamnagar/Chennai.
How to Apply:
Date as well as Place of Interview: Walk-in-Interviews will be held at 10.30 hrs on 02.03.2021 at Marine Biology Regional Centre, ZSI, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai-28.
Applicants are advised to send out a soft copy (editable) of their application along with certifications (to below mentioned email ids) at least 3 days in advance of the date of Interview. The hard copy of the application should be produced along with original certificates on the date of interview.
- Age of applicants appearing ideally shall be within 35 years as of 1st March 2021.
Upper age limitation might be relaxed by considering their previous experiences. Upper age limitation will also be relaxed as much as 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories as well as 3 years in case of applicants coming from OBC category.
- Applicants should appear to the walk-in-interview on the mentioned dates with the duly filled-in application (given below) and all their original educational qualification/experience certifications, proof for date of birth and so on and ‘No Objection
Certification’ from the present employer (if employed). Candidates should e-mail a soft copy (editable) of their application at least 3 days in advance of their date of Interview to the following e-mail id: [email protected], with a CC to [email protected].
- No travel expenses will be paid to the applicants.
- The application can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website.
- Director, ZSI reserves the right to reject any type of candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the applicant or for any other reason. He additionally reserves the right to relax marks and also age, depending upon the experience of the applicant.
- For any queries contact: Dr Ch. Satyanarayana (8777851145) or C. Surendar (9444170156), MBRC, Chennai.
Fellowship: Rs. 47,000 plus 16 percent HRA monthly.
Essential Qualification: PhD in Zoology/ Life Science or Equal degree from a UGC recognized University.
M.Sc./ M. Phil. in Zoology/ Life Science or Equivalent degree with minimum 60% aggregate mark from a recognized University as well as with minimum 3 years of working experience as SRF in any type of research projects preferably on coral related projects.
- At the very least one research paper in Science citation indexed (SCI) Journal.
- Research experience in marine environment & working experience at remote Islands.
- Advanced Open-water SCUBA certification (PADI) with at the very least 100 logged dives.
- Working knowledge of Computer/report writing/manuscript prep work.
More Information: Scientific studies involved studies on the Health of Indian Corals and also Coral reefs, with visits to coral reef regions of India as and also when required. The applicants having experience in Swimming/SCUBA Diving will certainly be chosen. No T.A/ D.A will be paid for attending the interview. The incumbent will certainly not have any type of claim for regular appointment in ZSI/GOI.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: MSc Zoology RA Job Opening at ZSI – Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.