KFRI Project Assistant Jobs – Botany & Biotech Apply
KFRI Project Assistant Jobs – Botany & Biotech Apply. If you want more details on the project code, project title, qualifications, fellowship and eligibility requirements, check all the information posted below:
This job expires in :
KFRI Post Details
Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01 each
Name of Projects:
- Project No. and Name: KFRI/ESTM-04- Maintenance of Museums in KFRI Peechi Campus (Herbarium).
- Project No. and Name: KFRI/ESTM-06- Maintenance of live collections at FRC Palappilli”
Duration: Up to March 2021 (Extendable based on project requirements)
Age: 36 years as of 01/01/2021. Age relaxation as per government rules will be applicable.
How to Apply for KFRI Post:
- Candidates might please sent their Application together with their Biodata as well as the copies of essential qualification and also age proof to the e-mail [email protected]. Chosen candidates will appear for an Online test and shortlisted applicants will be interviewed online.
- Last date/time of receiving application in the prescribed Google form (weblink https://forms.gle/RjPmPmaG7RNy9njr7) is 22-02-2021, 5 PM.
- The application without supporting appropriate documents will be rejected.
Essential qualification: First Class BSc Botany/Biotechnology.
Fellowship: Rs.19,000/- per Month
Editor’s Note: KFRI Project Assistant Jobs – Botany & Biotech Apply, BSc botany jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.