Govt CCRAS-CSMCARI SRF Recruitment – Applications Invited
Govt CCRAS-CSMCARI SRF Recruitment – Applications Invited. MSc Botany SRF Post. Govt Senior Research Fellow Jobs for Botany applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
CAPTAIN SRINIVASA MURTHY
CENTRAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences,
Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India,
Arignar Anna Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam,
Advertisement No: 2/2021
Walk-in-Interview for 2 posts of SRF in EMR Research Project according to details given below will certainly be held at our Institute at 11.00 AM on 03/03/2021. The post is purely short-term and co-terminus with the project. Select ion procedure for SRF will certainly comprise of a written test followed by interviewing of the candidates who qualify in the written test on the same day.
Name of the Post: SRF (Pharmacognosy)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Development of quality standards of Indian indigenous medicinal plants and preparation of monographs thereon”
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Not greater than 35 years as of 01/01/2021. Age relaxation shall be applicable according to GOI guidelines.
- The above position is totally on a short-term basis and also co-terminus with the project.
- There is no provision for re-employment after the termination of the project. The chosen applicant will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any kind of
the regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute/council.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applicants attending the interview should bring the original educational qualifications, experience certification and publications etc. at the time of the Interview.
- Candidates already working ought to produce “No Objection Certification” in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
Date & Time of Interview: 11.00 AM on 03/03/2021.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc Botany with 2 years of experience from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Plant Authentication and identification. Drawing skills of plant anatomical features, microphotography, powder microscopy as well as camera Lucida etc Publication in peer-reviewed journals.
Fellowship: Fellowship of SRF will be Rs.35,000/-+ 24% HRA (as per OM fellowship revision-2019) combined each month.
Download Application Form From Below
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CCRAS-RARIDD Govt SRF Recruitment – Ministry of AYUSH Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.