Govt CCRAS-CARI Recruitment – Senior Research Fellow Job
Govt CCRAS-CARI Recruitment – Senior Research Fellow Job. MSc Botany SRF Post. Govt Senior Research Fellow Jobs for Botany applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Central Ayurveda Research Institute
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Ministry of A YUSH, Govt. of India
Gwalior Road, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) 284003
File No.:2-9/20-21/RARI/JHS/ Admn./EMR/NIF/1560
Walk-in-Interview for 01 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Chemistry as well as 01 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Pharmacognosy/ Botany will be held at Central Ayurveda Research Institute Jhansi on 04.03.2021 at 10.00 AM onwards as per details given below.
Name of the Post: SRF Pharmacognosy/ Botany*
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: ”Development of Quality Standards of Noncodified Lead Plants”.
Duration: 1 year
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as of 01.012021.
How to Apply:
- The engagement would be totally on a contractual basis as well as co-terminus with the project and also no claim for the continuance of regular appointment will be entertained.
- The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will certainly be determined as of 01.01.2021 & Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates based on Govt, of India Rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Great publications, higher qualifications, knowledge of computer and chemistry software’s is desirable.
- The application format may be downloaded from the Council’s web site: www.ccras.nic.in.
Date & Time of Interview: 10.00 AM on 04/03/2021.
*SRF Pharmacognosy/Botany can need to work at Pune Institute with a concerned subject expert on the same pay as well as other terms and conditions of advt.
Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Botany with 2 years experience.
Desirable Qualifications: Preference will certainly be given to applicants having experience with ASU&H drugs analysis consisting of plant authentication/ identification, microscopy as well as microscopy etc. and also Publications in SCI Indexing Journals.
Fellowship: Rs.35,000/- plus 16 percent HRA
Download Application Form From Below
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt CCRAS-CARI Recruitment – Senior Research Fellow Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.