THSTI Life Science Project Job – Applications Invited
THSTI Life Science Project Job – Applications Invited. MSc/PhD Life Sciences check out the details on the jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Rolling: Recruitment Notice No. : THS/RN/01/2021/01-I
Job Title: Senior Project Associate
No of Position: 02
Project Name: Covid-19 Bioresource at the NCR Biotech Science Cluster
Name of the PI: Dr Pallavi Kshetrapal
Age Limit: 40 years
► Last date for receipt of online application: 15th January 2021
► The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
How to Apply:
- These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory
performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected.
Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Closing date of on line application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. iii). For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: iii(a) UR – 10 years , iii(b) OBC -13 years iii(c) SC/ST – 15 years iv) For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. v) Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. vi) There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
- With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules/guidelines shall prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure for filling up online application:
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format):
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format).
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional.
experience/ distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/ Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard)/ Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate/ Mark sheet.
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet.
viii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate.
viii) Relevant experience certificates.
ix) Caste/ Disability certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable.
2. Procedure for filling online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates might apply on-line at the Institute’s website
www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications with any other mode will not be approved.
ii) The following will be the stepwise procedure
A) Step 1: Details of the candidate.
B) Step 2: Uploading of documents.
C) Step 3: Payment of application fee.
► The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI.
► As soon as payment is made, no correction/ modification is possible.
► Applicants are asked to keep a copy of the provisional receipt for future.
► Fee once paid will not be refunded under any kind of circumstances.
► Details of fees to be paid are as shown below:
1. Unreserved, OBC & EWS applicants: Rs 200/-.
2. SC/ST /Women/PwBD: Rs. 100/-.
D) Step 4: Submission of application.
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will certainly be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the on-line application by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates need to guarantee that he/ she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated.
in the advertisement. If it is found that he/ she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the very same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will certainly be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and also no correspondence in this.
respect will be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the on-line form, please send out an email to
[email protected] in addition to the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Upto Rs. 49,600/-
Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Life Science or equivalent from a recognized university with four years’ of post-qualification experience in R&D OR Doctoral
degree in life sciences.
► Knowledge of ISO standards 9001
► The candidate should have hands-on experience in molecular and serological assays. Should have sound knowledge of quality control of long term stored human clinical samples.
Desirable Qualifications Experience:
► Preparation of standard operating procedures for clinical studies and developing new
quality assurance assays for reposited samples at the biobank as per national and international guidelines.
► Contribute to writing new SOPs and revision of existing SOPs as and when required.
► Perform troubleshooting in the laboratory assay activities with the team manager.
► Developing forms, formats and templates for the quality management system (QMS)
according to the ISO standards for clinical samples.
► Providing training to junior technicians as per the study protocols.
► Assist in consolidating amendments, evaluation of study data to generate weekly reports, annual reports and end-of-study reports.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI Life Science Project Job – Applications Invited. THSTI Research Job Openings 2021. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.