NIPER JRF Project Recruitment – Biotech / Life Sciences & Bioinformatics Apply
NIPER JRF Project Recruitment – Biotech / Life Sciences & Bioinformatics Apply. MSc Biotechnology/Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics candidates apply for JRF position. Research vacancies for msc candidates at NIPER. NIPER is hiring msc candidates for a research fellow position, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research- Ahmedabad
(Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India)
Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India
RECRUITMENT OF JRF IN DST-SERB SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECT
(Project No: SRG/2020/001818)
The position is temporary, and also the offer will certainly be initially for One Year that can be extended additionally based upon the performance and will be co-terminus with the project. If the applicant also fulfils the institute criteria, admission in PhD via NIPER entrance might be taken into consideration. The requisite qualification & experience etc., are given below:
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: Developing novel targeted therapeutics for t(8:21) acute
myeloid leukemia (AML)
Name of the PI: Dr Amit Mandoli, Assistant Professor (Biotechnology)
Email: [email protected].
Funding Agency: DST – SERB, Government of India.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via e-mail to Registrar, NIPER- A ([email protected]) with a copy to
individual PI/Co-PI or bring with themselves at the time of interview. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the e-mail. The open interview will be held on Saturday, 30 January 2021, 10.30 AM onwards, at NIPER-Ahmedabad.
- Original certificates, as well as self-attested copies of all certificates, need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any type of form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The venue of Interview– Conference Room, NIPER-Ahmedabad, Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India.
- The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
- Applicants that come after 12:00 PM will not be considered.
- Mode of Interview: Walk-in-Interview
- Date and time of the Interview: 30 January 2021, 10:30 AM onwards
Salary: Rs.31000 plus 24 percent HRA monthly
Minimum Educational Qualification for the NIPER Job:
- M.Sc. degree in Bioinformatics or M.Sc degree in Biotechnology/Life Sciences with specialization or Diploma in Bioinformatics with deep knowledge of statistical tools,
and R or Python programming.
- Has to have experience in the analysis of Next Generation Sequencing data such as RNA-sequencing and or DNA sequencing data.
- Experience of working in Linux as well as R environment.
- Should have knowledge as well as experience of handling biological datasets.
Job Profile: Bioinformatics and also statistical analysis of Next-generation sequencing data.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NIPER JRF Project Recruitment – Biotech / Life Sciences & Bioinformatics Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.