NDTL Internship & Training 2021 – Applications Invited
National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) has announced the Training & Internship Programme for 2021. MSc Biosciences and Biochemistry candidates are eligible to apply for the Training & Internship 2021 at National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), New Delhi. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This Call Expires In :
NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY
JLN STADIUM COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
ADVERTISEMENT FOR TRAINING/INTERNSHIP
Ref: F. No. 54/NDTL/ISO/2020-21-I
National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL), New Delhi is an ISO 17025:2005 & World
Anti-Doping Agency accredited lab. It caters to the field of drug testing as well as
analysis for human samples with its state of the art facility consisting of GC/MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, HPLC, GC/C/IRMS, ELISA, protein separation as well as identification tools towards the goal of making sports free from doping.
NDTL offers the opportunity of a training facility for deserving students in both summers (July-December) and also winter (January-June) sessions. The training options are given for a period of 2 months to 6 months for students from different universities/institutions in areas of drug testing and analysis. A total of 10 students willcertainly be accepted for training based on a schedule decided by the skilled authority.
- A candidate ought to be pursuing his/her post-graduate (PG) course (II year).
- The disciplines that might be considered are as following:
a) M. Pharm,
b) M.Sc. (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Forensic Science, Bio-Sciences).
How to Apply:
- The last date for submission of application for training for winter session (January-June, 2021) is January, 22nd 2021, which should consist of the complete bio-data of the students in addition to a forwarding letter from the Head of the department.
- A nominal fee of Rs. 3000 (for training up to 3 months) and also Rs. 5000/- (for 6 months) will certainly be charged. Students having first-class (1st division) from 12th grade onwards may only apply.
- The application needs to be sent either to Scientific Director, National Dope Testing Laboratory, East Gate No. 10, JLN Stadium Complex, Near MTNL Building, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 or on the e-mail id: [email protected] latest by January,
22nd 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note: Application sent before the date of advertisement will not be taken into consideration.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NDTL Internship & Training 2021 – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.