Govt Life Science Recruitment at Wildlife Institute of India
Govt Life Science Recruitment at Wildlife Institute of India. Govt Research Personnel Recruitment. WII Dehra Dun jobs for MSc Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology & Life Sciences candidates. Wildlife Institute of India job vacancies for bsc & msc candidates. Wildlife Institute of India – WII is hiring as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Wild.life Institute of India
(An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of
Chandrabani, Dehradun -248002, India
Website: www.wii.gov.in, Email: [email protected]
Position: Project Associate –I
No of Posts: 03
Name of the Project: “Rapid assessment and status of wildlife between Kota Barrage and JawaharSagar Dam’’
Funding Agencies: Rajasthan Forests Department
Duration: Six months
Mode of Selection and other conditions:
- The selection of the applicants will be in accordance with the performance in the
interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original
documents need to be produced at the time of interview. The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of the application will certainly be final and binding on the applicants as well as no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual.
- The applicants are needed to submit their completed application in PDF format, with accompanying attachments, by e-mail (with the subject line: “Rapid assessment and status of wildlife between Kota Barrage and Jawahar Sagar Dam” to [email protected] not later than 1700 hrs on 20th Jan 2021:
- The application requires to be typed according to the suggested format (must consist of SOP) as well as must be accompanied by:
a. Scanned copies of educational qualifications,
b. Scanned copies of experience letter/ certification, otherwise, they will be rejected.
- The applications received after the deadline will certainly also be rejected by the Institute.
- The shortlisted candidates will certainly be notified (via email and web site notification).
for on-line personal interview by 25th Jan. 2021. The online interview will certainly be held on 27th Jan. 2021 from 1000 hrs onwards. The selection will certainly be made based upon the online personal interview scheduled on 27th Jan. 2021.
- At the time of verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The positions advertised are purely temporary/ contractual for the project period only and will certainly stand abolished after the conclusion of the project.
- The tenure in the project will certainly be governed by the Institute’s rules and policies.
- Relaxation in age will be given according to Govt. of India standards.
- After the announcement of the results, the candidate must join the project immediately.
- Director, WII reserves the right to reject any kind of candidature in view of incomplete.
info provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Essential Qualification: Pertinent Master Degree in the field of Wildlife Science/ Zoology/
Forestry/ Ecology/Landscape Ecology/ GeoInformatics (Vegetation)/ Ichthyology/ Botany/ Life Sciences from a recognized Scientific organization in the pertinent field of designing, surveying, analyzing as well as reporting of biodiversity assessments.
Desirable Qualification: Candidate ought to have proven written as well as communication abilities in science. The candidate ought to have experience in wildlife survey, Research Experience in Aquatic Ecology/ River Ecology/ Fish Biology.
Work Description: The project aims to generate info on significant wildlife habitat along the Chambal river.
Responsibilities: The Project Fellow must involve in rapid field data collection, analysis and report writing, additionally assist with other Project Associate as well as PIs for implementing project mandate.
Emoluments: Rs. 30,000/- (Consolidated) per month inclusive of HRA
Download Application Format From Below
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Science Recruitment at Wildlife Institute of India. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.