CDSA Job With Rs. 55,000 pm Salary – Life Sciences Apply Online
CDSA Job With Rs. 55,000 pm Salary – Life Sciences Apply Online. MSc Govt life sciences jobs at CDSA-THSTI with high pay. CDSA Life Sciences Job. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Clinical Research Associate opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This Job Expires In :
Govt Job Details
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/1/2021
Position: Clinical Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Study: (A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Three arm
Placebo controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of two vaccines in Preventing Tuberculosis (TB) in Healthy Household Contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum Positive Pulmonary TB Patients funded by ICMR in Six States of India )
Duration for Govt Job: 12 Months, an extension of the contract is based on the
Age for Govt Job: Up to 45 Years
The Study Monitor/ CRA conduct monitoring visits for assigned trial protocol and trial sites. Overall responsibilities are to ensure that the trial is being conducted in accordance
with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Performs site monitoring throughout the trial which involves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis (site initiation to site closeout) in accordance with contracted scope of work
- Performs quality functions and executing quality programs (clinical operations, clinical laboratory) as per GCP and regulations
- Completes appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Setting up the trial sites such that each centre has the trial materials, including the trial drug while ensuring all trial supplies are accounted for
- Administers protocol and related trial training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- May provide training and assistance to junior clinical staff
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports and other
required trial documentation.
- Manages the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory/ IEC submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, CRF completion and submission, and data
query generation and resolution.
- Verifying that data entered on to the CRFs is consistent with participant clinical notes (source data/ document verification)
- Writing visit reports
- Filing and collating trial documentation and reports.
- Archiving trial documentation and correspondence
- Evaluates the quality and integrity of trial site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
- Escalates quality issues to the Quality Manager, Project Manager and/ or senior management.
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management on other projects as directed and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required.
How to Apply for Govt Job:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any
- The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. A 10% annual increase in salary is based on the performance
- This position is strictly project-based.
- All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
- Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled to the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
- This position will be placed in the CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad or National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Submission of application will be thru online mode only otherwise it will get rejected or ignored.
Process for completing the online application for Govt Job:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep these documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb max )
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
b. Candidates are asked to utilize Google Chrome/ Microsoft Edge Browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once an online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send an email to [email protected].
f) Those who have applied once need not to apply again.
g) Only technical queries will be resolved (if any), other than technical will not be entertained.
h. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
Note: This is a rolling out advertisement on CDSA website only. The application will be screened on weekly basis. In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till a suitable candidate is found. As soon as a suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable for Govt Job:
- Bachelor’s in medical sciences or Master’s degree/ diploma, life sciences, pharmacy, public health, healthcare or another related discipline.
- MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT preferred
- At least 2 years of relevant clinical trial monitoring experience
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge and ability to apply GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English required.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
Emoluments for Govt Job: (up to ₹.55,000/- per month consolidated )
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CDSA Job With Rs. 55,000 pm Salary – Life Sciences Apply Online, GoI CDSA Jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences, jobs for life science. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.