ICAR-IARI Genetics Division Junior Research Fellow Job Opening
ICAR-IARI Genetics Division Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. MSc Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Science/ Life Sciences can apply for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the qualified applicants are asked to send their
application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to the concerned PI’s e-mail addresses as given below latest by 22nd December 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for further details of the online interview (Date and Time) by email. Original documents will certainly be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have actually submitted false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: SERB funded project entitled “Unravelling the candidate genomic regions regulating MYMIV resistance and extra-earliness traits in mungbean using
RNA-Seq and Genotyping-By-Sequencing approaches”
Name of the PI: Dr Gyan Mishra (Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to Apply:
- Age limitation: Max age 35 years for JRF (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & women and also three years for OBC).
- The posts are purely short-term as well as will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 31-03-2021, which may be extended periodically based on performance till the termination of the project.
- The chosen applicant will not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview for qualified applicants will certainly be held on-line, the details of which will certainly be communicated to qualified candidates by e-mail.
- Reporting time for an on-line interview will certainly be communicated as well as the candidate will adhere to the instructions.
- The candidates will certainly have to compulsorily filled in application (based on the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certification, degree certification either original or provisional and a current photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent out by email. The chosen applicant will certainly be required to produce all the original documents and also medical certification at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the on-line interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any kind of form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The applicant intends to attend the online interview if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, need to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 22nd Dec 2020. If on the date of on-line interview such declaration is furnished as well as found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- All the various other candidates are also required compulsorily submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed in addition to other documents in the e-mail.
- In case of any type of disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- plus 24 percent HRA (fixed)
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (i.e Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Science/ Life Sciences) OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course ( i.e. Genetics and also Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Bioinformatics) chosen through a process described via any type of one of the following:
a. Scholars who are selected via National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) as well as GATE.
b. The selection process via National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and also their Agencies as well as Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE. DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR. IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in molecular markers and or proficiency in bioinformatics tools.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Note: ICAR-IARI Genetics Division Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.