Govt Life Science Interns at Goa State Biodiversity Board – Applications Invited
Govt Life Science Interns at Goa State Biodiversity Board – Applications Invited. Graduate Life Science/Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology applicants are encouraged to apply for Intern vacancies that are available at Goa State Biodiversity Board. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
GOA STATE BIODIVERSITY BOARD
C/o Department of Science, Technology & Environment
Opp. Saligao Seminary, Saligao, Bardez, Goa – 403511.
Website: www.gsbb.goa.gov.in E-mail:–[email protected]
Phone No-(0832)2407032 Fax-2407033
For the appointment of Interns on Contractual Basis at Goa State Biodiversity Board (GSBB) for a period up to 31.10.2021
Name of the Post: Interns
No. of Posts: 05
How to Apply:
- In accordance with the approval gotten from the Department of Environment, Govt. of Goa. The recruitment of Interns on Contractual Basis at Goa State Biodiversity Board (GSBB) by walk-in-interview for the filling of above-mentioned post for a period as much as 31/10/2021 is scheduled on 07.12.2020 at 09:30 am onwards (Candidate should register for an interview between 09.30 am to 10:30 am. Registration after 10:30 am will not be approved).
- Interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview at the office of Member Secretary, Goa State Biodiversity Board, C/o Dept. of Science, Technology & Environment, Opp. Saligao Seminary, Saligao, Bardez- Goa in addition to original as well as photocopies of documents validating their educational qualifications, birth certificate, 15 years valid residence certification, valid employment card, together with a copy of bio-data. The copies shall be inscribed with the statement “This certificate is a true copy of the original” and self-attested below the statement. (Copy of bio-data should be attached with self-attested xeroxes of pertinent documents and one latest passport size photograph). Applicants appearing for the interview will not be paid any kind of TA/DA.
- Chosen applicants shall be required to join immediately. The decision of the interview panel will be final as well as binding.
- After recruitment, if a candidate intends to discontinue working, within the minimum notice period of 1 month, one month salary will certainly be forfeited.
- In case the candidate discontinues to work within 3 months of appointment then the next applicant in the rank based on the interview panel may be given the opportunity. Past 3 months, a fresh advertisement will certainly be floated.
Consolidated Remuneration per month (Rs.): ₹ 15, 000/-
- Graduate in Life Science (Botany/Zoology/Environment Science/ Biotechnology/
- Computer literacy.
- Proficiency in Local Language (Konkani).
- Knowledge of Marathi
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Science Interns at Goa State Biodiversity Board – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.