CCRH Research Associate Recruitment – Rs. 47,000 pm Salary
CCRH Research Associate Recruitment – Rs. 47,000 pm Salary. PhD Microbiology Research Associate Posts. Govt Research Associate Jobs for PhD applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY
(An Autonomous Body of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
Advt. No. 18/2020
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy intends to engage 01 Research Associate
(Microbiology) for Dr. D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute. NOIDA on contract basis through online interview for which applications through e-mail may be submitted latest by 19th December 2020. Further details are available at Council”s website www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, an autonomous body under the Ministry of
AYUSH invites applications via e-mail for the following positions for which online interview
will be held. The positions are to be filled up totally on contract basis originally up to 31 st March 2021. The applications may be submitted by e-mail latest by 19th December 2020.
Name of the Post: Research Associate (Microbiology)
No. of Posts: 01
Age limit: 40 years
Date of Interview: 23rdDecember 2020 (Wednesday)
Place of Posting:
Dr. D.P. Rastogi
Central Research Institute (H)
A-I/ I, Sector 24,
How to Apply:
- The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement. The engagements are project-based.
- Online interview will be held with the shortlisted applicants. After the screening of applications, such candidates will be informed of the details of the interview by e-mail/ phone. Candidates are advised to indicate their e-mail id’s and also phone number prominently in the application form.
- The candidates will be engaged against different programs of the Council and also duties will certainly be assigned consisting of, field duties accordingly.
- The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. However, the chosen applicants are liable to be posted in any other Institutes/units of the Council.
- The eligibility of the applicants will certainly be determined as on the day of the interview.
- The candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements can send the application in the prescribed format (Annex-I). via email to the respective office.
- Scanned copy of the photograph as well as other documents, namely, certifications of qualifications, mark sheet, degree and also a birth certificate, properly self-attested by the applicant, are to be submitted along with application form.
- In case of selection, original documents will have to be produced for confirmation.
- The applicant, if employed with any type of Autonomous/Govt. or private sector may bring NOC from their employer at the time of joining.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- In case applications from a large number of candidates, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. If necessary the interview can be held the next day also.
- The chosen applicants shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
- Interested applicants can additionally in their very own interest make sure that they meet the eligibility conditions.
- Applicants are requested to see Council’s web site (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on a regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
- Canvassing in any kind of form or on behalf of a candidate will certainly be a disqualification.
Essential Qualifications: Ph. D in Microbiology OR Three years of research, teaching, as well as design & development experience after M.Sc. in the pertinent subject (Microbiology) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Emoluments: Rs.47,000/- plus HRA (consolidated) Per Month
E-mail for sending the applications:
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: CCRH Research Associate Recruitment – Rs. 47,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.