BECIL Jobs For Lifescience – 05 Openings for PCM
BECIL Jobs For Lifescience – 05 Openings for PCM. Govt job opportunity for life sciences candidates at BECIL. Government jobs for life sciences candidates at BECIL – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. Life sciences candidates are encouraged to apply at BECIL following the details given below:
This Job Expires In :
File No. BECIL/HR/AIIMS/Advt.2020/35
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO. 35
Name of the Position: Patient Care Manager (PCM)
No. of Positions: 05
Age Limit: Not over 40 Yrs. On the date of joining
- Age Relaxation may be considered in case of deserving candidates having relevant experience at the discretion of the management.
- EPF, ESI and other benefits shall be applicable as per rule.
How to Apply:
Selection will certainly be made according to prescribed standards and also the requirement of the job. No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of the interview will be informed separately.
Application should be sent ON-LINE only for the above post. For applying please visit the BECIL web site www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (On-line)’. Please read ‘ How to Apply’ carefully prior to proceeding to register and also on-line payment of a fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
- For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: [email protected]
- For queries besides technological: [email protected]
The last date for submission of application forms is 15th December 2020.
BECIL REGISTRATION PORTAL
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply online via website www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/ mode of application will certainly be accepted. (Prior to applying for registration applicants are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certification scanned images for upload the file size ought to be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you require to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts made an application for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she ought to create his/her new e-mail ID prior to applying on-line.
- Applicants are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com as well as click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number.
Step 2: Enter Basic Details.
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience.
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate.
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify.
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.).
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of the application.
- Applicants will certainly have to upload a scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies need to be within 100 kb as well as in jpg/. pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will certainly not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:.
• General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied).
• OBC – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied).
• SC/ST – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied).
• Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied).
• Women – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied).
• EWS/PH – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied).
Note: the GST as well as Bank charges will certainly be borne by the applicants.
- BECIL will certainly not be responsible for any type of network problems in submission of online application.
- Applicants are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- Candidates are requested to enter the details in the on-line application format carefully. Prior to final submission of application, there will certainly be a preview available to the applicants in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be allowed and fees once paid will certainly not be refunded.
** Applicants are advised to apply via the above-mentioned website only, candidates will certainly be solely responsible for submitting theirs via any other website. The candidates are asked to check their e-mail & messages regularly. BECIL will certainly inform the selected candidates via e-mail & SMS BECIL will not be responsible for any type of delay on the applicant’s part. **.
Fee: Rs.30,00/- per month consolidated with annual increment of 10%
- Management of the patient care coordinators
- Ensure that the PCCs are in full attendance and ensure replacement/alternative in case of absenteeism
- Act as the first point of escalation for any issues that are reported by PCCs
- Management of patient movement from the ing area to respective OPDs in batches
- Overall management of process implementation
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university
Experience: At least one year of experience in a hospital after the acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: BECIL Jobs For Lifescience – 05 Openings for PCM. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.