AIIMS Delhi Scientist Job With Rs. 56,000 pm Salary – Applications Invited
AIIMS Delhi Scientist Job With Rs. 56,000 pm Salary – Applications Invited. Scientist B (Bioinformatics)Jobs for PhD/MSc Bioinformatics applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Department of Bio-Chemistry
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
Name of the Post: Scientist-B (Bioinformatics)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Artificial intelligence in Oncology, Harnessing big data and advanced computing to provide personalized diagnosis and treatment for Cancer patients”
Age Limit: 35
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
- Interested applicants are asked to send out a detailed CV to Dr Ashok Sharma ([email protected]). Laboratory of Chromatin and also Cancer Epigenetics, Department of Biochemistry with the subject line “Application for Scientist-B position for MeitY project” latest by January 01st, 2021.
- Complete Information of the year of passing, experience, marks, etc. ought to be mentioned in the CV Incomplete. applications will certainly be rejected Just shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. Chosen candidates will certainly be intimated by email/phone.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Note, The institute reserved the right to fill up or not to fill up the post advertised.
Emoluments: Rs. 56,000/- plus 24 percent HRA
- 2nd class Master’s Degree with a PhD in a pertinent subject (Bioinformatics) from.a recognized University
- 1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences (Bioinformatics) from a recognized university OR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or-Technology with minimal 60% marks from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience in Bioinformatics/NGS data. Analysis/System Biology/Computer Science/ statistics with experience in Machine learning/Al project.
- Experience of Deep learning applications in biological data ( image/text).
- Proficient in Rf Python machine learning libraries.
- Prior experience in the cancer-related project (ML-based) will be advantageous.
- Experience with PyTorch/TensorFlow will certainly be very desirable.
- Applicant should have strong scientific writing as well as. verbal abilities.
- Papers in sci-indexed journals demonstrating ML skill sets.
- Database handling will certainly be plus yet not required.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Scientist Job With Rs. 56,000 pm Salary – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.