PGIMER Scientist Vacancies For Life Sciences With Rs. 48,000 pm Pay
PGIMER Scientist Vacancies For Life Sciences With Rs. 48,000 pm Pay. PGIMER Jobs. PGIMER Recruitment. Life Science, Microbiology, Virology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics Apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Department of Virology
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Sector 12A, Chandigarh-160012
Advertisement No. Virology/ICMR dated 30.10.2020
Applications are invited for the post of Scientist-B (Non-Medical) (Two Posts) to be filled up
on purely contract basis in COVID-19 related services work under Dr Mini P Singh,
Professor, Department of Virology at PG I MER, Chandigarh as per details given below:
Name of the Post: Research Scientist-B
No. of Posts: 02 Position (Non-Medical)
Duration: Six months
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their full.
bio-data in the format attached duly signed and enclosing therewith photocopies of.
certificates/testimonials in support of the day of birth, qualification/experience etc. & affixed with the latest photograph on the application form as well as send the application form in the department of
All the applications will certainly be scrutinized by the screening committee and also qualified candidates will be called for an interview. The walk-in-interview will be held in the office of the undersigned.
All the candidates will be interviewed on 10.11.2020 (Tuesday) at 2:30 PM. One day prior intimation in this regard will be given & it is the responsibility of the candidate to check the POI web site for details of eligibility candidates. The selected candidate will be informed with email as well as should report for duty immediately.
The decision of the committee will be final for engagement of Research Scientist-B in Dept. of Virology, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
The terms & Condition for the post are as follows:
- The engagement of the individual in the post will certainly be on a short-term basis for 6 months only & can be extended depending upon the requirement of ICMR.
- The appointment can be terminated with a one-month notification from either side without assigning any type of reason.
- Since the post is purely short-term, the incumbents chosen will certainly have no claim for regular appointments under PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Benefits of provided funds’ HRA’ CCA’ Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc.
are not applicable.
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules.
- The experience will be counted only after completion of essential educational qualification Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee selection for the written test/ interview call and/or selection.
- Persons currently in regular time scale service under any type of Government Department/ Organization are not eligible to apply.
- The chosen applicants will work in the shifts which will be assigned by the Principal
Investigator from time to time.
Essential Qualification: First Class Post Graduate degree in life sciences from a recognized University with 2 years of experience in related fields (Microbiology/ Virology/
Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics).
Second Class Postgraduate with a PhD degree in pertinent subjects from a recognized University with one year of experience (Microbiology/ Virology/ Biotechnology/
Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics).
Wherever the PG/PhD is not awarded with the subjects mentioned above, the screening the committee will certainly decide whether the degree of the applicant will certainly meet the requirement of the subjects mentioned in the advertisement.
Download Application Form From Below
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: PGIMER Scientist Vacancies For Life Sciences With Rs. 48,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.