NHM Microbiologist Jobs With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary
NHM Microbiologist Jobs With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary. National Health Mission Job Openings. Microbiology, Life Science applicants can apply. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society, Govt. of Odisha
Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751012,
District-Khordha (Odisha) Phone/Fax: 0674- 2392480/79
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted as scheduled below for filling the following positions under National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society terms and conditions. The positions are totally temporary and co-terminus with the Scheme. Lower age limitation for all the post is 21 years as on dt. 01.10.2020.
Interested candidates can log on to www.nhmodisha.gov.in for details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, age, application form etc. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can appear for registration on the date as mentioned against each post. Registration timing will be from 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon only on Walk-in-Interview dates. No application will be received after the scheduled date & time of registration.
Venue: Mission Directorate (National Health Mission), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar, Dist.- Khordha, Pin– 751012, Odisha.
Name of the Post: Microbiologist, IDSP
No. of Posts: 03
Age as on 01.04.2020: Up to 45 Yrs.
General Information and Instructions:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can appear for registration in between 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon and consequently for interview if eligible, on the date as mentioned against each post. No registration will be allowed in any case after the scheduled time of registration. After shortlisting based on the required eligibility criteria, the applicants will be required to stay back for Interview. If the number of applicants registered and shortlisted will be high, then the interview will be continued for other date/s, which will be notified to the applicants on the date of registration.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly completed application in the prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nhmodisha.gov.in and bring all certificates/ testimonials, in original and a set of self-attested photocopies of the very same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are.
likewise required to bring 2 current passport size colour photographs and self-photo ID proof (Voter ID card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Aadhar card/ Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The applicant has to exhibit requisite documents/ experience certificates which shall clearly establish his/her eligibility based on conditions as above, without which his/her candidature shall be rejected. The experience certificate of the Employer/s must clearly specify the period of incumbency, name of the post and nature of responsibility.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nhmodisha.gov.in).
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, Grade Point Average, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to the percentage of marks will be submitted at the time of submission of application. Certification towards AICTE/ UGC recognition of Institutions/ Universities shall likewise be submitted at the time of submission of the application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & will be rejected.
- Applicants who are over-aged, under qualified, not having requisite percentage of marks, not having requisite experience etc. need not apply.
- Candidates, that are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, need to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for appearing the interview. NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be approved. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and should be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- If any applicant is found to have actually suppressed any product info or furnished false information/ documents, his/her case shall not be taken into consideration for the post applied for and in a case currently engaged on the basis of the said information/ documents, his/ her service shall be ended from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on the administrative ground such as disobedience/ poor performances/misbehaviour/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
- No personal correspondence/ queries will be entertained. All communication will be made with e-mail/ official web site/ Notice Board. Canvassing in any form will render the applicant disqualified for the position.
- The panel for the above position will also remain valid for similar post/ in other programs under NHM ambit with very same educational qualification and very same remuneration, as will be determined by the Society.
- The number of vacancies/ remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications/ position at any stage of recruitment procedure without assigning any reason thereof.
- The result of Walk-in-Interview will be published on the official website of NHM.
Remuneration (in Rs.), Performance Incentive (P.I) & other allowances as admissible: Rs.42,833/- + PI
Essential Qualifications: The candidate must have passed M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institution with 02 years post qualification experience in Clinical Lab Services.
The applicant must have passed M.Sc. in Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institution with 02 years post qualification experience in Clinical Lab Services.
Date of Registration / Interview: 20.11.2020
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NHM Microbiologist Jobs With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.