Medpace Life Science & Biotech Project Coordinator Job
Medpace Life Science & Biotech Project Coordinator Job – Apply Online. Project Coordinator – Core Labs vacancy for eligible candidates at Medpace. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Name: Project Coordinator – Core Labs
Job Locations: India-Navi Mumbai | India
Category: Imaging Services
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical as well as medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and also therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and also anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Medpace Core Labs (MCL) is currently seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team in our Mumbai office.
- Responsible for all daily Project Coordination activities;
- Compile and also maintain project-specific status report;
- Utilize and assist in maintaining ClinTrak Imaging ® system;
- Independently interact with Sponsor, sites, various other contractors, and also Medpace Core Laboratories team;
- Prepare as well as review presentation materials;
- Create and maintain project timelines in Microsoft Project;
- Work with Project Manager to make sure all necessary project documents are present;
- Maintain supplies inventory for study sites and also organize shipping efforts of study materials;
- Copy and also distribute study documentation/correspondence to Sponsor, site, and Medpace Core Laboratories project team as well as assist in the review and also the resolution of site queries;
- Schedule project meetings (internal and external), be an active participant and also provide post-meeting documentation/minutes; and
- Provide insightful input on project-related documents (essential document collection process, final analysis plan, final study report, etc.).
- Bachelor of life science, biotechnology, or pharmacy, and also 3-year project coordinator experience or equivalent; or, Master of life science, biotechnology, pharmacy, and 1-year project coordinator experience or equivalent;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as Sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);.
- Experience with clinical trials for device or pharmaceutical products;.
- Capability to interact with various other departments and Sponsors on project-related issues;
- Independent development as well as management of project-related documents (i.e., status reports, essential documents, timelines, etc.);.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);.
- Have to be fluent in English (Verbal as well as Written); and also.
- Outstanding attention to detail, strong multi-tasking abilities, and also flexibility with changing priorities.
Editor’s Note: Medpace Life Science & Biotech Project Coordinator Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.