Liver ज्ञान Awards 2020 at ILBS – Applications Invited
Institute of Liver Biliary Sciences (under the GNCTD, has emerged as best destination for
comprehensive patient care, teaching and innovation driven research in the field of Liver Diseases To improve the present and shape the future, and in its pursuit of continued global leadership, ILBS has instituted the “Liver ज्ञान” Awards to connect transdisciplinary groups, to touch new boundaries of biomedical research and to search and honor excellence in Liver SciencesLiverज्ञान Awards 2020
This Call Expires In :
INSTITUTE OF LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES
An Autonomous Society Under Govt. of NCT of Delhi
D1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
Tel.:011 46300000, Web: www.ilbs.in
Liver ज्ञान Awards
“ Liver ज्ञान” Awards will honor a scientific investigator, or a group of investigators, providing a product worthy of large scale usage for Liver or Metabolic Diseases
“ Liver ज्ञान” Awards invites Indian nationals, OCI working in India or overseas, in different fields including Medical, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical and Life sciences, Engineering, Management, Industry, etc. Interested researchers from inter disciplinary or intra disciplinary areas are encouraged to pick up one or more of the Hepar ’’(Greek word for Liver) Theme collect their teams with varied expertise, develop, and submit a pragmatic novel research action plan A hoard of industries have assured to support the winners for
final product development
‘Hepar’ Themes: 2020
- Drug testing tools for Liver
- On-spot salivary and fecal microbe readouts
- Non-invasive Devices for differentiating Liver inflammation & Fibrosis
- Organ preservation without loss of cells for Living donor transplant
- Point of care diagnostic tool(s) for infections/sepsis
- Novel approaches in Liver tissue engineering
- Smart phone apps for Liver diseases
The award will be open to Indian nationals working in different fields including Biomedical, Pharmaceutical and Life sciences, Engineering, Management, Industry etc. Interested researchers from inter disciplinary or intra disciplinary areas will be required to submit a research plan on the challenging but pragmatic themes that is likely to change every year.
The winners will be chosen carefully, transparently and judiciously by the Jury members consisting of Eminent Achievers recognized at National / International Arena duly approved by the Governing Council, ILBS.
Proposal Document Guidelines
Entry Document [10,000 words maximum, in a single pdf file]
- Lead Representative’s name and department, organization, address, email, phone numbers; with signature.
- Name of all other team members, with department, organization, address, email, phone numbers; with signature.
- Entry title
Section 1: Executive Summary (500 word maximum)
- Describe the innovation/idea, need/opportunity, and significance of the proposal.
- State the potential impact of the ultimate work on Hepato-Biliary Sciences.
Section 2: Background, Significance, and Research Plan
- Background and significance. Frame the importance of the area. Describe the unmet need or gap that this innovation/ idea is/will address.
- Describe the specific innovation/idea in detail (including Concept, Design, Model, Cost structure and Applicability)
- Reference list
Section 3: Supporting Information
- Curriculum vitae for the all team members
“Liver ज्ञान ” Awards for the year 2020: Certificate of honour and three cash prizes:
- 1st Prize – 5 lacs,
- 2nd Prize – 3 lacs,
- 3rd Prize – 1 lac
- Advertisement – 20th September 2020
- Last date for LOI – 30th November 2020
- Screening the Results of LOI – 15th December 2020
- Last date for full proposal – 14th January 2021
- Interactive evaluation by Expert Committees – 31st January 2021
- Results declaration –10th February 2021
- Award presentation – Date will be Announced
For details about “Liver ज्ञान ” Awards, do visit www.ilbs.in/?page=content&itemid=584
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Liver ज्ञान Awards 2020 at ILBS – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.