ICMR-NIRTH Life & Biological Sciences Job With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary
ICMR-NIRTH Life & Biological Sciences Job With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary. MSc/PhD candidates with a background of Life Science & Biological Science can apply for research jobs at ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tribal Health for project vacancies. Check out all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH IN TRIBAL HEALTH
NAGPUR ROAD, P.O. GARHA, JABALPUR (M.P.)- 482003
Name of the Post: Sr. Research Scientist Grade II (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 01
Age: Not exceeding 40 years
How to Apply:
- Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification age and experience before joining. If they are
not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, result or any other information.
- Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on a project of ICMR Institutes/ Centre’s shall be given age relaxation to a minimum of five years or a completed months/year based on earlier project services, whichever is less, they meet the essential qualification and experience prescribed for the post, with a view to providing the opportunity to compare with other candidates.
- If the candidates of the reserved category are not available, an appointment will be made from the candidates of other categories as per the recommendations of the selection committee and future vacancy filled from the candidates of relevant categories.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in unreserved posts.
- Age will be reckoned from the last date of receipt of application i.e. 01/12/2020
- Above post is contractual for the duration offered may or may not be renewed subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Stipend/consolidated emoluments of the project positions may vary from time to time
- No TA/ DA will be paid and the candidate has to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for discussion meeting.
- The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment on project consultant mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for a regular appointment either in ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur or ICMR or any
organization of Govt. of India.
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project consultant staff.
- The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at a later stage.
- Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- No accommodation can be provided for the shortlisted candidate.
- Addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will not be published in the newspaper. Please refer to the Institute website (www.nirth.res.in) in this regard.
- Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification and experience may download the application from the websites www.nirth.res.in and www.icmr.nic.in
and send it along with detailed CV and all relevant documents via e-mail to [email protected] latest by 01/12/2020 (17:30 hours).
Late/delayed/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without any intimation. After scrutiny, shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview, through video conferencing. ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the ess, at its discretion. The decision of the Director of this Institute will be final and binding. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Salary per month: Rs. 70,000/- (Consolidated)
Essential Qualifications: First class Master’s degree in any branch of biological science subjects from a recognized university with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after Ist, class Master’s degree.
Second class M.Sc.+Ph.D degree in any biological science subject from a recognized university with 4 years of R&D teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc.+Ph.D.
Note:- PhD in the relevant subject shall be treated equivalent to three years of experience.
Desirable Qualifications: Doctorate Degree in Life Science from recognized University Additional Post-doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized Knowledge of computer and data management. Two years R&D/Teaching experience in relevant subject from the subject after obtaining essential qualification. Knowledge of Biosafety and research ethics. Candidates with experience/inclination of working in the rural tribal area will be given preference.
Work Responsibility: To conduct research on human diseases, establish and monitor laboratory activities, collaboration with the state health authorities and medical colleges, conducting various pathological. microbiological and biochemical analysis of biological samples and generate reports. Plan and execute research relevant to the health problems of the region and present reports.
Download Application Format From Below
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRTH Life & Biological Sciences Job With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary. ICMR-NIRTH Project Jobs 2020. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.