ICAR-NBPGR Mol Bio/Biotech/Plant Sciences Research Fellow Job
ICAR-NBPGR Mol Bio/Biotech/Plant Sciences Research Fellow Job. MSc/MTech/BTech Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Plant Sciences Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110012, India
Applications are welcomed to attend “Interview (in-person)” for temporary positions (02) of Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) under a time-bound project at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, Pusa Campus New Delhi-110012 as mentioned below:
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, applicants will be notified for an interview which is either in person or via an on-line process. The qualified applicants (appearing in-person in addition to online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma in addition to a scanned copy of the documents to the concerned Pl’s e-mail as given below latest by November 24, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for more details regarding the interview. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and also for the candidates appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at a later stage.
Position Title: JRF – Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: Collection, characterization and conservation of Bunium persicum: an endangered plant species (funded by NMPB, New Delhi)
Name of PI: Dr Sangita Bansal Principal Scientist (Email: [email protected])
Project period: Mar 2019 – April 2022
Upper age limit: 35 years (relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and women candidates as per Govt. of India norms)
How to Apply:
- The JRF post is purely for a short-term engagement on ad-hoc basis co-terminus with the project. The appointment may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof even before the completion of the project, for which no appeal thereof will be made. This temporary engagement is the only project-related and also will certainly in no way confer any type of entitlement for claiming a permanent post/ appointment/ absorption/ re-employment in institute/! CAR.
- Place of work will be ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi, yet the job will require travelling for
explorations and collecting the germplasm to Himanchal Pradesh and also Kashmir regions.
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualifications etc. for the post of Junior Research Fellow before appearing in the interview.
- Applicants having essential qualification will only be considered for an interview. Preference will be given to candidates having evidence of experience in the pertinent area as well as NET/GATE qualification.
- Applicants are required to bring the pertinent certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with an application with complete bio-data enclosing xeroxes of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photo on the top. The selected candidate will be needed to produce a medical certificate at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA as well as official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will certainly render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- Persons currently in employment need to bring “No Objection Certification” from their present employer.
- The Director, ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi’s decision will be final as well as binding in all respects.
- The person employed will have no right to claim e1nploy1nent or engage1nent in ICAR at the completion of the contract duration.
- In case of any type of disputes, it will certainly be resolved within the jurisdiction of New Delhi Court only.
Salary: Rs. 25000/- plus 30 percent HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28000/- plus 30 percent HRA from 3rd year onwards
Post Graduate Degree (M. Sc) in Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Plant Sciences with NET/GATE qualification and 1st division/60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average (OGPA)
Post Graduate Degree (Master’s degree) in Professional Course with l st division/60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average (OGPA)
Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET/GATE qualification and Ist division/60%
marks or equivalent overall grade point average
Desirable Qualification: One year or more experience in Molecular biology/
Biochemistry/ tissue culture techniques.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBPGR Mol Bio/Biotech/Plant Sciences Research Fellow Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.