Hyderabad University Project Job – Assistant Vacancy Available
Hyderabad University Project Job – Assistant Vacancy Available. MSc Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Sciences/ Life Science/ Botany Jobs. University of Hyderabad Project Assistant Job Opening. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
University of Hyderabad
Dept of Plant Sciences
School of Life Sciences
No. UH/L S/PS/ IAG/ SERB-18/Advt-4
Job Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 1 position
Name of the Project: “Identification of novel alleles of wild rice derived bacterial blight resistance genes and their functional analysis”
Name of the PI: Dr Irfan Ahmad Ghazi
Tenure of the Post: Initially up to October 5, 2021. It may be extended, if the
funding agency gives extension for the project and also if your performance is satisfactory.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must keep in mind that the appointments to be made are purely short-term and also they have no right for claiming for any type of regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the written test/ ability test or at the time of joining.
- Applications need to be submitted on a plain paper with a complete CV which MUST include Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Contact address with valid Email ID & Mobile No., Educational Qualification in Tabular Form (Name of Degree, Board/University, Month & Year of passing, Division, % of Marks/Aggregate Marks, Subject Studied etc.), current photograph as well as complete details of work experience. This information must be accompanied by copies of degree certificates in support of all information furnished in the application. The application, as well as CV, can be sent via email at [email protected] under the Subject: “Application for Project Assistant Post: Candidate Name………”.
- The last date for receipt of filled-in applications is Wednesday, 25th November 2020.
- The application must be addressed to:
Dr. Irfan Ahmad Ghazi, Department of Plant Sciences,
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad-500046. At [email protected].
(Note: Only Eligible & Suitable candidates will be informed by email and called for interview.)
Qualifications: B.Sc with Botany/Plant Sciences/Plant Biotechnology as one
of the subject or equivalent degree with a good academic record throughout and a minimum of 2 year’s experience in Plant Science related laboratory.
Desirable Qualification: M.Sc in any field of Life Sciences, Experience in Plant Molecular Biology/Genomics studies.
Consolidated pay per month: Rs. 15,000/ per month (Consolidated/Fixed)
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Hyderabad University Project Job – Assistant Vacancy Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.