Govt Life Sciences Jobs at THSTI With Rs. 55,000 pm Pay – Apply Online
Govt Life Sciences Jobs at THSTI With Rs. 55,000 pm Pay – Apply Online. MSc/PhD Life Sciences check out the details on the jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Recruitment Notice No: THS/RN/30/2020
Job Title: Professional Expert
No of Position: 02
Age Limit: 64 years
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment will be made on contract for a period of one year with an initial probation period of six months. The contract may be extended subject to the requirement of the services for THSTI and satisfactory performance.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility
with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those having higher/relevant qualification and experience.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- With regard to any kind of provisions not covered in this notification, the bye-laws of THSTI/Govt. of India guidelines/ guidelines will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format):
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format).
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional.
experience/ distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equal to 10th Standard)/ Mark sheet.
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard)/ Mark sheet.
v) Graduation degree certificate/ Mark sheet.
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet.
vii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate.
viii) Relevant experience certificates.
ix) Caste/ Disability certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable.
2. Procedure for filling online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates might apply on-line at the Institute’s website
www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications with any other mode will not be approved.
ii) The following will be the stepwise procedure
A) Step 1: Details of the candidate.
B) Step 2: Uploading of documents.
C) Step 3: Payment of application fee.
► The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI.
► As soon as payment is made, no correction/ modification is possible.
► Applicants are asked to keep a copy of the provisional receipt forfuture.
► Fee once paid will not be refunded under any kind of circumstances.
► Details of fees to be paid are as shown below:
1. Unreserved, OBC & EWS applicants: Rs 200/-.
Note: SC/ST/Women/ PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
D) Step 4: Submission of application.
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will certainly be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the on-line application by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates need to guarantee that he/ she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated.
in the advertisement. If it is found that he/ she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the very same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will certainly be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and also no correspondence in this.
respect will be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the on-line form, please send out email to
[email protected] in addition to the screenshot of the error displayed (if any type of).
Last date for submission of on-line application: 4th December 2020.
Virtual interview of shortlisted candidates: 7th December 2020.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Rs. 55,000/- (Consolidated)
Qualifications: Grad in Life Sciences with a minimum of three years post qualification relevant experience in any kind of university/ Institute/ Industry of repute and knowledge of specific areas where expertise is required.
a) PhD/ PG Degree in the Life Sciences.
b) Diploma in IPR
c) IT skills in MS-Office.
d) Proficient verbal as well as written communication skills in English.
Domain / Job description and skills required:
1. Scientific Communications & IPR( one position)
a) Excellent communication skills and also a thorough understanding of a translational health research setting,.
b) Experience in news and feature writing,
c) Prior experience of handling all the social media communication tools,
d) Handling all aspects of internal as well as external communication and guarantee that all web-based content is in line with the Institute’s branding strategy.
e) Dealing with all IPR and other regulatory relevant matters of the institute.
2. Business Development (one position)
a) Responsible for coordinating interactions between THSTI as well as Biotechnology companies/ research institutes and also between THSTI as well as regulatory agencies for all contract work as well as support services offered by Institute.
b) Preparing and also maintaining SOPs, MoUs, MTAs, budget estimates, and also other legal compliances;.
c) (s) he will work closely with scientists handling bioassay lab, the Biorepository facility, the Influenza and Dengue consortia, and also COVID-19 related activities in THSTI.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Sciences Jobs at THSTI With Rs. 55,000 pm Pay – Apply Online. THSTI Research Job Openings 2020. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.