Ferrero Rocher Vacancy – Junior Food Technologist Job
Bachelors and Masters Food Technology applicants can apply online for a Junior Technologist vacancy at Ferrero Rocher. Ferrero Rocher Vacancy – Junior Food Technologist Job. Interested applicants can check out all of the information regarding the job given below and apply online for the same:
Ferrero is a family-owned firm with a really innovative and international outlook and iconic brands like Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. Since the love for our brands keeps growing, so also does our worldwide reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products marketed in over 170, the Ferrero Group is adored by generations around the globe. The key to our international success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated workers who celebrate quality and care to craft a company, careers and brands that we are very proud of. Join us and you might be among them.
Name of the Post: JUNIOR TECHNOLOGIST
Job Location: Baramati
About the Role:
Provide an interface to the UGP (Unità Gestionale Prodotto) Manager, for what concerns the product innovation. Contribute to the product realization via the process parameters management. Guarantee the technological production process optimization as well as the “best practice” transfer to the UGPs.
- Accountable for knowing the distinct characteristics of the product and troubleshooting for technological difficulties.
- Accountable for training and upgrading anything including the technological and also production process.
- Recipe management and familiar with product manufacturing processes (each of its critical variables).
- Accountable for correct application process consistency (dosage, timelines, critical parameters, etc.,) concerning the product specification/requirements.
- Provide advice as well as guidance to Production personnel on the adaptation/changes to the production process for the purpose of improving as well as enhancing the product efficiency.
- Support Production in identifying and also eliminating of all product quality failure root causes and work to decrease/eliminate rejection of product.
- Conduct standardized tests on food additives/preservatives in order to guarantee compliance with standards and also regulations regarding factors such as colour, texture, and also nutrients.
- In collaboration with Quality, organizes/participates in products/materials verification sample sessions.
- Support Quality to ensure the inspection of the finished product output in order to guarantee that the finished products meet the quality specifications established by the DQG.
- Provide advice for workability tests on raw materials, semi-finished as well as a finished product on new machines in collaboration with internal stakeholder.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in food technology.
- 2 to 4 years of FMCG work experience.
- Proficient in improvement practices in Process Technology
- Good in Analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, Data Analysis, Excel, Communication and also Presentation Abilities.
How to be successful in the role and in Ferrero:
Consumers, care and quality are at the heart of everything we do. So, to succeed at Ferrero, you will need to be just as product and consumer-centric as we’re dedicated to crafting brilliant outcomes for customers around the globe.
Editor’s Note: Ferrero Rocher Vacancy – Junior Food Technologist Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.