KSCSTE Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 – Applications Invited
KSCSTE Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 – Applications Invited. KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 has been announced. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the scheme, objectives, features, duration, mode of application and such given below:
This call expires in :
Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)
Post-Doctoral Fellowships will be provided to those who possess a PhD in science and engineering with high-quality research publications in SCI journals. The program aims to encourage PhD holders to pursue further research and to develop a career as a scientist. Selection of candidates through screening cum selection committee after evaluating the quality of the proposal, presentation, discussion, details of publications, academic records/recognitions etc. The Post-Doctoral Fellowship can be availed for research in an institution other than the department or institute in India where the candidate has undergone PhD work.
Applications invited for KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 (Last Date: 16.11.2020)
NB: Those who wish to apply for both KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship and KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship should submit one application only.
- Post Doctoral (PD) Fellowship – monthly Rs.32,000/- + 10% H.R.A p. m. and annual contingent grant of Rs.50,000/-
- Fellowship shall be given for a period not exceeding two years.
How to apply:
- Eligible applicants may apply in the prescribed format.
- The format for the application can be downloaded from left side menu “Downloads”.
- Duly filled up application along with copies of relevant documents (in original), should be forwarded to the following address on or before 16th November 2020.
- NB: Those who wish to apply for both KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship and KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship should submit one application only.
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment(KSCSTE),
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 4
- The envelope containing application and relevant documents should be super scribed “Application for KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship:2020-21”
- Soft copy of the application in MS word format and all supporting signed documents in .pdf format should be mailed to the mail ID: [email protected]
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by relevant documents and applications received after the due date, will be rejected.
Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004
Email : [email protected], sasthr[email protected]
Editor’s Note: KSCSTE Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 – Applications Invited, KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.