Govt Life Science Vacancies at Wildlife Institute of India
Govt Life Science Vacancies at Wildlife Institute of India. WII Dehra Dun jobs for MSc candidates. Wildlife Institute of India job vacancies for msc candidates. Wildlife Institute of India – WII is hiring as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No. WII/AE&CB/BH/Recruitment/2020-02
Walk-in-Interview for Contractual Engagement of Technical Manpower for Wildlife Survey in the State of Haryana at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
Position: Project Associate 1
No of Posts: 04
Age: 35 Years
How to Apply:
- The selection of the candidates will certainly be in accordance with the performance in the interview as well as in the order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original documents should be produced at the time of interview. The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of the application will be final as well as binding on the candidates and no
enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any kind of individual.
- The candidates are needed to send their CV/bio-data in addition to copies of educational qualifications, experience and statement of purpose (Detailed description not less than 500 words regarding how their experience is relevant for the implementation of the project) to the Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun up to 1700 hrs. on or before 15.10.2020 by e-mail [email protected]. The applications received late will not be considered by the Institute. The applicant should mention the name of the post applied in the subject.
- The screened-in/shortlisted candidates will certainly be called for a personal interview. The interview will be held on 20th October 2020 from 1000 hrs. onwards. The short-listed candidates will certainly be informed by e-mail for attending the interview before 19th October 2020. The selection will be made on the basis of the interview scheduled on 20th October 2020.
- At the time of verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has actually been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be taken into consideration.
- The positions advertised are totally temporary/contractual for the project period only as well as will certainly stand abolished after completion of the project.
- The period in the project will be governed by the Institute’s rules and regulations.
- Relaxation in age will be given according to Govt. of India norms
- After the announcement of the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
- Director WII reserves the right to reject any kind of candidature in view of incomplete info provided by the applicant or for any other reason thereof.
Essential Qualification: M. Sc in Life Sciences from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in the animal census. Working knowledge of line transects distance sampling and camera trapping.
Description of the work: The objective of the project is to conduct Wildlife Survey in the State of Haryana for the year 2020– 21. The job of the PPA is to coordinate the training and the implementation of the project. The PPA and PA– I will coordinate wildlife census training with the forest department, will impart training, assistance in data collection, analysis and report writing.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 plus HRA
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Science Vacancies at Wildlife Institute of India. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.