CSIR-CCMB Life Science Associate Job Openings – Apply Online
CSIR-CCMB Life Science Associate Job Openings – Apply Online. CSIR – Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Recruitment. Life Sciences jobs for MSc candidates. Check out all of the info on the dates, eligibility and more below:
This Job Expires In :
Notification No.PN-7/2020 Date: 21.10.2020
Few short-term positions available in a funded project in CCMB, Hyderabad under the DBT Grant # GAP0546 entitled “Genome India: Cataloguing the Genetic Variation in Indians” as per the details given here under.
Name of Post: Project Associate-I
No. of Posts: 04
Upper Age Limit: 35 years as on the application closing date.
General terms and conditions:
- CSIR prevailing guidelines are applicable to these positions.
- These positions are totally temporary & on contract basis and also are co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based upon qualifications/ experience & suitability of the applicants to the nature of the research project. Shortlisted candidates will be called for on-line interview and based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee in interview applicants will certainly be empanelled and appointed. The pool of chosen applicants will certainly be valid for a max duration of one year.
- Empanelment does not provide an automatic guarantee of engagement.
- Applicants who have actually completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications/ experience only need to apply.
- The engagement under project does not confer any kind of right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any kind of post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All the communication regarding the call for interview will certainly be only with electronic mode (through E-mail/mobile).
- The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff might be amended from time to time.
- The performance of project staff would be reviewed periodically so that applicants not found up to the mark, could be ended.
For any query regarding the application as well as the status of application write to [email protected].
Application closing date: Eligible candidates might apply on-line on or prior to 28.10.2020
Essential Qualification: B.Tech. / M.Sc. in Life Science/ Computer Science / Allied Science from a recognized University.
- Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA as applicable/admissible for NET/GATE qualified
- Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA as applicable/admissible for others.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CCMB Life Science Associate Job Openings – Apply Online, CCMB Recruitment, life science vacancies. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you are following us on our YouTube channel for more on the latest in the Biosciences Industry.