ZSI Jobs – Junior Project Fellow Vacancy Available
ZSI Jobs – Junior Project Fellow Vacancy Available. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc JRF. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc zoology & life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Zoological Survey of India PraniVigyanBhawan
M- Block New Alipore Kolkata- 700053
Name of the Post: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Documentation, conservation and utilization of Indigenous mountain pollinators -with special reference to Himalayan bumblebees”.`
Period: The positions are purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of one year and
it may be extended for a further period(s) based on further project extension and satisfactory performance of the candidate and will be co-terminus with the completion of the project.
Place of Work: Zoological Survey of India, Desert Regional Centre, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
with the liability of extensive and long field surveys to the Indian Himalayan region (Jammu
and Kashmir, Ladakh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Arunachal Pradesh). The selected candidate (JPF’S & PA) has to travel extensively along Indian Himalayan region and may be posted for a longer duration in the field, based on requirements or any other places as per the project requirements including HQs. at Kolkata.
Age Limitation: The upper age limit is 28 years as on the date of commission of the project i.e. 15th July 2020. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)/Women/ Physically Challenged applicants as per GOI rules.
Application Process for ZSI Job:
- The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview are required to register themselves from 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM on 21st September 2020 at Zoological Survey of India, Desert Regional Centre, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The Application form can be downloaded from the ZSI website: www.zsi.gov.in.
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in application form with self-attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- Selected candidates need to join immediately or at very short notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a
candidature including cancellation of the walk-in-interview without assigning any reason.
- Interested candidates may send a softcopy of the duly filled form to Officer-in-charge, Desert Regional Centre, Jhalamand Jodhpur at [email protected] and a copy of the same may sent to Principal Investigator: Dr Rifat Hussain Raina, Scientist D, Zoological Survey of India, Desert Regional Centre, New Pali Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. 342005 E-mail: [email protected].
Remuneration: Fellowship of Rs 20,000/- plus Admissible HRA for the initial two years as JPF and in the third year Rs 23,000/- plus Admissible HRA as SPF will be provided.
Essential Qualification Desirable Experience for the ZSI Job:
Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
Qualification: M. Sc. in Zoology with specialization in Entomology/ Life Sciences /or equivalent with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Desirable Experience: Research experience in bee taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject supported by publications, Experience of working in High altitude region,
entomofauna, wildlife, Knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection, field
photography, GIS/Remote Sensing, Climate change etc.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ZSI Jobs – Junior Project Fellow Vacancy Available, zsi jobs, zoological survey of india careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.