Pepsi Microbiology & Food Technology QC Manager Recruitment
Pepsi Microbiology & Food Technology QC Manager Recruitment. PepsiCo India requires Food Technology to apply online for Assistant Manager SC QC position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Req ID: 217019BR
Designation: Assistant Manager SC QC
Location: Pune, India
Categories: Manufacturing and Production
- Drive Food Safety Agenda in plant & ensuring compliance to FSSAI requirements applicable to industry.
- Ensuring that the product is dispatched based on the quality norms by administering hold & clear process in plant & 3P thereby complying to KC 14.
- Support driving Quality & Food safety systems in plant & NPD and various other R&D trials.
- Lead internal/ external audits (AIB, FSSC, Personal Hygiene, Process audit, Food Safety) at Plant.
- Driving food safety agenda by doing monthly food safety audits & guaranteeing CAPA closure.
- Guaranteeing hygiene and sanitation standards are maintained in the plant.
- Conduct quarterly internal Food Safety audits together with QA manager as well as conduct management evaluation meeting with the Food Safety team to strengthen the systems.
- Guaranteeing compliance to FSSAI licensing, Schedule IV requirements according to PWC checklist.
- Maintaining records of customer/consumer complaints. Build awareness around it to all, making action plans & closure of the exact same.
- Lead IPM and coordinate with a pest control operator to ensure pest-free plant.
- Partner HR in imparting training to plant population on food safety, safety, personal hygiene, product & packaging quality based on the training calendar.
- Lead identification as well as execution of CAPEX for Q&FS requirements.
- Lead assigned TPM circle & drive agenda according to plan. Participating in TPM activities for increased involvement in the functioning of the plant.
- Conducting regular audits of 3P/CFA to guarantee FS and also handling process compliances.
- Management Information system – Compilation and also tracking of key quality efficiency indicators on daily, weekly as well as monthly basis.
- Supporting the Quality Manager in implementing the best quality systems for the plant.
- Contributing to developing a quality-focused culture.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the Quality team by providing data points.
- Implementing change initiatives and supporting continuous improvement in the department.
- Support Agro manager in Potato management process thru everyday analysis of potato availability based on specifications & potato planning for production and also monthly audits of potato 3P to guarantee storage & testing according to PepsiCo standards.
- Coordinate with manufacturing for IPS audits & support for the closure of actin points.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience of working in Quality Control/Assurance in food manufacturing units.
- Experience of preparing as well as implementing HACCP, FSSC, AIB in the food processing facility.
- B. Tech in Food Tech/Engg, Post Grad in Food tech, MSc Microbiology, B. Tech in Dairy.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Editor’s Note: Pepsi Microbiology & Food Technology QC Manager Recruitment, latest pepsi india food technology jobs, msc food tech careers, qc executive job vacancies. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.