NIRRH JRF Jobs – Biological & Life Sciences Apply Online
NIRRH JRF Jobs – Biological & Life Sciences Apply Online. NIRRH recruitment for basic sciences candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Deciphering the role of PSP94 and CRISP family proteins in ion channel modulation” funded by DST, SERB.
Duration: Up to 10/06/2021
Age Limit: 30 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Online Applications are welcomed on or before 22.09.2020 up to (12:00 noon) for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIRRH (Mumbai). Only shortlisted candidates will certainly be called for an on-line interview. Applications will be screened as well as chosen candidates will be welcomed for the on-line interview on 24.09.2020. Details pertaining to online interviews will be informed later.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Candidates can join online Interview on Zoom video call app at a scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If the same is not found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Due to the lockdown, Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
- Applying for the post of JRF:- http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Stipend: Rs. 31,000 plus 24 percent HRA pm
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate /Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following and two years of research experience:
a) The scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in cell culture or Molecular Biology Techniques
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRRH JRF Jobs – Biological & Life Sciences Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.