NIMR Research Assistant Jobs – Life Sciences Apply
NIMR Research Assistant Jobs – Life Sciences Apply. ICMR-NIMR life science research job vacancies. ICMR-NIMR New Delhi job openings for life sciences candidates, check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIMR Job Details
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research
Department of Health Research
(Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
Field Station, DHS Building, Campa!, Panaji, Goa- 403 001
Phone – +91 0832-2222444 I 2421406
Website: www.nimr.org.in/ Email: [email protected]
Ref:NIMR/FU/GOA/MESA/ ADMN/567 /2020
Applications are welcomed in the prescribed format (available on the website of NIMR) for the following short-term and contractual post at ICMR-NIMR, Field Unit, Goa with e-mail at [email protected] up to 09.10.2020 by 05:00 PM. The appointment to the post will be initially for a duration of one year or coterminous with the project whichever is earlier.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: NIH funded Project entitled “Malaria Evolution in South Asia”
Age Limit: Up to 30 years.
Procedure for Recruitment:
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and also having the required qualifications,
experience, etc. and willing to apply may fill the Application Fo1m in the prescribed
format only as well as send it to the e-mail id:[email protected] on or before the last date as well as the time of receipt of applications as mentioned above.
- The list of shortlisted applicants will be displayed on the website of NIMR as well as these applicants will be called for interview/personal discussion.
- Keeping in view of the lockdown and also non-availability of transport services due to
COVID-19 epidemic, the interview/personal discussion will certainly be conducted with Google Meet/Skype call.
- Candidates need to send the duly self -attested copies of proof of their age, qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining if selected.
- Selected candidates need to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original
Schedule for walk-in-interview/written test followed by personal discussion will be held at NIMR, Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji, Goa-403001.
Research Assistant (two posts)
- 19.10.2020, 9:00 AM to 05.00 PM
- 20.10.2020, 9:00 AM to 05.00 PM
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Applicant must write “Application for the post of ________” in the
subject line while sending their application through email:[email protected]
- Incomplete applications or not submitted in prescribed format or without photo and also
the signature or received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
- Qualifications should be from recognized Institutions/Universities only.
- Experience in the appropriate discipline/ field should be from a reputed institution/.
the organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE i.e. experience from the date of completion of.
minimal essential educational qualification will only be counted.
- Submission of inaccurate or incorrect information will disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Given that the posts are purely on a temporary basis, no benefit of the Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will certainly be available to the appointee.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen/ Departmental applicants including projects ’employees based on Govt. of India/DoPT/ICMR Standards as amended every so often.
- Age limit and also experience will be taken into consideration as on the date of receipt of Application Form i.e., 06.10.2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/ personal discussions.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience will not bestow any type of guarantee of selection.
- Applicants employed in Govt. Service/ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. must send a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of submission of ApplicationForm/walk-in-interview/personal discussions failing which they will not be permitted to appear for walk-in-interview/ personal discussions.
- In the event of more than 30 eligible applicants available for a post, a written test will certainly be held followed by personal discussions or else direct personal discussions will be held. The written test will certainly contain objective and also multiple type questions. The level of question would certainly be based on the essential qualification. All posts are the contractual basis for the duration offered. The appointment might be renewed after every specific period of time-based on satisfactory performance and also a requirement.
- The above posts are filled-up on totally temporary and also contractual basis & the applicants will have no right to claim for any kind of sort of permanent employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of their services in NIMR or in any type of project.
- The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any kind of application without assigning any type of the reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will certainly be entertained in this matter.
- Canvassing and bringing outside influence in any type of form for shortlisting or employment will certainly be treated as disqualification as well as the applicant will certainly be debarred from the selection process.
- In the event of selection, an applicant must produce all documents or certificates in original relating to (1 )Educational qualification (2) Date of Birth (3) Experience certificates/ testimonials (4) One-self attested current passport size picture (5) ID Proof i.e. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License, etc. (6) One set of self-attested copies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if relevant, for verification at the time of joining the post.
- Applicants applying under OBC category shall send an attested copy of OBC NonCreamy.
LayerCertificate in the specified format, issued within one year before the date of.
walk-in-interview/ written test and also or personal discussions by the appropriate authority. In case of OBC applicants, only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certificate will certainly be accepted.
- Candidates, that fail to bring the original ce11ificates at the time of joining. Will not be allowed to join the selected post. Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/ time will additionally not be allowed to appear in the interview or personal discussions.
- Bad internet connection/ connection failure from any kind of side will NOT be the responsibility of the NIWR.
- Selected candidates have to sign an agreement of contractual appointment with NIMR.
- Any type of addendum/ corrigendum in respect of above openings notice shall be issued on the NIMR website: www.nimr.org.in, as well as no separate notification, shall be issued in the print media. Applicants are asked to regularly visit the website: www.nimr.org.in so to keep them updated.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts ns per.
Further, for more details please visit the web site: www.nimr.org.in.
Salary for NIMR Job: Rs. 29,565 p.m.
Essential Qualification for NIMR Job: Graduate in Science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution or master’s degree in Life science or relevant subjects.
Desirable Qualification for NIMR Job: Experience in working on malaria as well as various other vector-borne diseases.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIMR Research Assistant Jobs – Life Sciences Apply, msc life sciences jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.