NII PhD Research Vacancy – Life Sciences Apply
NII PhD Research Vacancy – Life Sciences Apply. Recruitment of PhD Life Sciences / Virology and Immunology candidates at NII. Research Associate Post. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: Project entitled “A novel vaccine evaluation platform to support SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development in resourcelimiting settings”
Principal Investigator: Dr Nimesh Gupta Staff Scientist-IV ([email protected])
Duration: Tenable till 31.08.2022
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Shortlisted applicants will be intimated by e-mail concerning the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted applicants will certainly be held online with video conferencing.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested candidates might apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, via e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name
of the project in addition to their full C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. All
the necessary documents must be sent out as one PDF file. The PDF file ought to be named as — ‘Name of applicant_Position applied’. Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for
interview and also they needed to send attested copies of all their certifications and also a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and also Women applicants are exempted from payment of fees) based on submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
PS: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, the Interview will certainly be held via Online mode only. Please mention your valid e-mail ID while applying for the above position.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 18.09.2020.
Qualification for NII Vacancy: PhD in life sciences preferably in Virology/Immunology with the good academic record. Candidate should have demonstrated aptitude in terms of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
The chosen candidate is expected to work on developing the vaccine evaluation assays.
for testing the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in BSL-2 settings. Most of the work will certainly make use of cell lines, pseudovirus, as well as the animal models. The interested applicant needs to have basic abilities in virology.
- Hands-on experience in animal cell culture, virus propagation, Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Protein purification is needed.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in the viral immunology research of vaccines or virus infections will be favoured.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy: The chosen applicants will draw consolidated emoluments according to Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.
Rs. 47,000/- monthly plus 24% HRA (Based On DST OM dated 30.01.2019).
See Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII PhD Research Vacancy – Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.