ICMR-DMRC Job Opening – Biological Sciences Apply
ICMR-DMRC Job Opening – Biological Sciences Apply. MSc/BSc Biological Sciences, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Biotechnology candidates apply for research assistant vacancy. Desert Medicine Research Centre (ICMR) Jodhpur careers. DMRC jobs for bsc/msc candidates. Interested candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No. NIIRNCD/Rectt. File/2019-001
VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR TEMPORARY/PROJECT POSTS
National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (previously Desert Medicine Research Centre), Jodhpur is a permanent research Institute under the aegis of Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
NIIRNCD invites eligible and also willing candidates to appear for walk-in written test/personal discussion (walk-in interview) for temporary/project posts as under:
A. Name of the Project: Establishment of a network of ICMR-COVID-19 biorepositories in India
Job Title: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Post Code: 01
Duration: Six months
Age Limit: 30 years
Instructions to the applicants:
- The eligible candidates willing to make an application for the above-mentioned posts may download the application from the NIIRNCD web site (http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/).
- The duly filled application forms along with all documents in support of (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Passport Size photograph etc. should be sent to NIIRNCD, Jodhpur on or before 23.09.2020 latest by 05:30 PM through email at [email protected]. Candidates must clearly mention in the subject line of their email, the name of the post, they are applying for. Late receipt of applications beyond the deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion/interview. In the case of more than 30 eligible candidates, a written test will be conducted comprising of multiple-choice questions. The level of questions would be of essential qualification prescribed for the post. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview subject to qualifying the skill test wherever applicable
How to Apply:
- Qualifications must be from recognized Institutions/Universities only.
- Experience certification ought to clearly state the nature of work during the duration of employment. Experience in the appropriate discipline/ field must be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the appropriate authority.
- Age relaxation will certainly be admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, retrenched Government Employees, Departmental. Applicants (including projects) as well as Ex-servicemen etc. in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central.
Government/DoPT/ICMR every now and then. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and also skilled persons. SC/ST/OBC will be given age relaxation in respect of the posts.
reserved for them only and not for UR posts.
- The conditions of reservations for EWS shall be governed by the norms of DoPT OM No. 336039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 19.01.2019 and 31.01.2019. Candidates applying in the EWS category should submit an “Income and Asset Certificate” as per the format given in Annexure-I.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service/ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. need to send a “No Objection Certification” from their employer at the time of submission of Application Form/walk-in-interview/personal discussions failing which they will not be allowed to appear for walk-in-interview/ personal discussions.
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be expanded subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement and/or extension of the Project.
- The Director, ICMR-NIIR-NCD reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or readvertise the posts at any time, without assigning any type of reasons thereof. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Date of personal discussion/interview may be changed as a result of administrative reasons. Therefore, applicants are advised to check web site prior to appearing for personal discussion/walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing as well as bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview as well as employment will certainly be a disqualification and such candidates will be barred from the selection process.
- Applicants making an application for more than one post ought to SEPARATELY apply for each post.
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE i.e. experience from the date of conclusion of minimum essential academic qualification will only be counted.
- Submission of wrong or incorrect info will disqualify the candidature at any type of stage.
- Since the posts are purely on a temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will certainly be available to the appointee.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-written test/Interview and also last date of receipt of applications.
- No TA/DA will certainly be given for attending this walk-in written test/personal discussion.
- Mere satisfying the essential qualification/ experience will certainly not bestow any kind of guarantee of selection.
- The above posts are to be filled-up on totally temporary as well as contractual basis & the applicants will have no right to claim for any type of permanent employment under ICMR-NIIRNCD or continuation of their services in NIIRNCD or in any other project.
- In case of selection, a candidate needs to produce all documents or certificates in original relating to (1) Educational qualification (2) Date of Birth (3) Experience certificates/ testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph.
( 5) ID Proof i.e. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License, etc. (6) One set of self-attested xeroxes of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if applicable, for verification at the time of joining the post.
- Candidates, that fail to bring the original certifications at the time of joining, will not be permitted to join the selected post. Applicants reporting after the scheduled date/ time will also not be allowed to appear in the personal discussions/interview.
- Any type of more information can be downloaded from ICMR-NIIR-NCD website which will be updated from time to time.
Salary: Rs.31,000/-per month (consolidated)
Graduate in Biological Science from a recognized university with three years of work experience (Research) from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in Microbiology /Zoology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology from the recognized University.
Download Application Format From Below
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-DMRC Job Opening. ICMR-DMRC Job Opening – Biological Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.