Britannia Food Technologist – Production Officer (Bread) Recruitment
If you are a diploma from a background with Food Technology as a qualification, then make sure you apply online for a Production Officer vacancy. Production Officer post for food technology candidates is available at Britannia. Interested candidates can apply according to the details that have been posted below:
The position has been filled and is no longer accepting applications
Position Name: Production Officer – Bread
Work Location: JAIPUR
Years of Experience: 2 -6 Years
Feature: Bread Manufacturing.
Internal: Stores, Engineering, Quality, Factory Cost Control, Maintenance, S&F.
External: External Auditors.
Monitoring The Overall Manufacturing Activities On The Shop Floor.
- Reviewing The Weekly Production Plan.
- Creating a Daily Production Chart.
- Monitoring The Abnormalities On The Shop Floor Effectively.
- Maintaining Hygiene Over The Shopfloor.
Periodic Checking Of Operating Parameters.
- Constant (Per Hour) Checking Of Parameters Like Oven Temperature, Gauge Weight, Wet Weight, Baking Time, Humidity Etc.
- Making Appropriate Adjustments In Case Of Deviation From Standard.
Round The Clock Allocation.
- Managing Leave Schedule For The Work Men And Reporting The Same To The Functional Incharge.
- Deciding On The Ensure Round The Clock List Every Week.
Elimination Of Consumption Variance.
- Monitor Output V/S Std Input.
- Eliminate Process Wastage Caused As A Result Of Improper Handling Of Material.
- Eliminate Wastages As A Result Of Material Or Product Falling On The Floor.
Recording Round The Clock Mixing Details, The Wastage, Floor Sweep Age Etc. Physically And Also In SAP.
- Documentation Of The Daily Activities In Ensure Round The Clock Wise Production Report As Well As SAP Entry.
- Timely Entry Of The Production Details.
- Using The Same For Variance Analysis Etc.
- Coordinating With The Maintenance Department In Event Of Breakdown.
- Making Effective Scheduling For Preventive Maintenance, CBMS Etc.
- Constant Feedback From Packing End Concerning Bread Quality.
Checking The CCPs At Regular Intervals During A Ensure Round The Clock.
- Checking CCPs According To ISO Norms.
- Training Leading Hands From The Same.
Monitoring Quality Control Parameters.
- Monitoring The Mixing Control Parameters Like Flour Quality, Dough Temperature, Mixing Time, Recipe Variations Etc.
- Change The Flour/Blend The Flour In Case Of Flour Quality Variation/Talk To Engineering Team In Case Of Dough Temperature Variation. Checking Of Load Cell In Case Of Recipe Variations.
- Constant Monitoring Of The Manufacturing Control Parameters Like Wet Parameters, Flour Dusting Quantity As Well As Oven Parameters Like Baking Time, Standard Requirements.
- Consult With Engineering Department In Case Of Variations In Oven Profile Etc.
- Hourly Inspection Of The Control Chart/Pareto Charts.
- Analysing If The Standard Parameters Of The Production Are Maintained.
Monitoring Energy Efficiency.
- Monitor Energy Efficiency With Control Of Process Parameters Like Oven Temperature Control, Proper Usage Of Fuel.
- Suggest & Implement Automated Process Control Devices To Maximize Efficient Use Of Energy, Completion Of Projects, Sustenance Of Projects.
- Miscellaneous Work Assigned By Management.
Educational Qualification: Engineer Grad/ Food Technologist/ Msc Food Science
Experience: 3– 4 Years In FMCG Ideally Food/ Bakery Industry.
Desired Competencies: Technical Knowledge To Attend To Machines, Man Management Abilities, Knowledge Of Food Safety, Working Knowledge Of Kaizen, TPM And TQM.
Editor’s Note: Britannia Food Technologist – Production Officer (Bread) Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.