Avantor Life Science Job – Biotech Officer Job Opening
Avantor Life Science Job – Biotech Officer Job Opening. MSc/MTech Biotechnology and Life Science Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the job opening of Senior Officer – Production and all of the details below:
Avantor Job Details
Job Title: Senior Officer – Production
Job ID: R-121186
Location: Dehradun, IND
Job Summary for Avantor Job:
Senior Officer/ Exec– Production is accountable for manufacturing operations at Dehradun manufacturing facility in order to meet essential business goals as well as goals.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks for Avantor Job:
- Manage the workforce for manufacturing of IVD products manufacture at Dehradun plant with a staff of both professionals and also contract labour.
- Supervision of appointed work/operations of Rapid/ELISA/Biochemistry/ Haematology manufacturing process as well as maintains their log book.
- Guarantees that production plans are completed by a scheduled time to achieve fill rate target.
- Prepare relevant documents (BMR/BPR/SOP).
- Compiles as well as analyses production documents and records.
- Responsible for material/bulk reconciliation after batch completion.
- Implements cost-saving techniques and also techniques to meet Operational Excellence
- Conduct training.
- Responsible for preparation and also evaluate the deviation investigation report, CAPA and root cause analysis.
- Enforce strict security guidelines and company requirements.
- Knowledge and Comprehending of MDR 2017 and ISO 13485.
- Drive alignment of Production goals with Avantor overall goals and also objectives
Skills, knowledge & experience for Avantor Job:
- M.Sc./ M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or any other comparable discipline
- Above 3 years’ experience.
- Must have experience in production/Quality/R & D of in-vitro Diagnostic (IVD) manufacturing plant.
- Extensive Knowledge of Immunodiagnostic and IVD products/Principles.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role.
- Understanding of production control systems especially SAP module
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (oral and also written).
- Time management as well as prioritisation.
Senior Officer/Executive Production— Production would be required to interact with the following departments/ job roles to meet his/her accountabilities.
Internal Interactions: Quality, Store/ Warehouse & Purchase, Engineering, EHS, HR and also Finance.
External Interactions: Labour contractors, External auditors, Government official.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Production floor/Office– Dehradun Plant.
Editor’s Note: Avantor Biotech Job -Life Science Officer Job Opening, msc careers, bsc vacancies, biotechnology jobs, microbiology jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.